Today's Cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
Westerner

Emmson, are you on twitter? I would like to follow you.
Emmson

Westerner wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:04 pm
Emmson, are you on twitter? I would like to follow you.
I don't tweet, only observe :)
Emmson

DESPERATE passage of play for Welsh Fire and their backers Leus De Ploy and Jimmy Neesham gone in consecutive balls.
Emmson

Tonights game was the most straightforward 100 game I've seen. 31 million matched is pretty good.

Like it or lump it the 100 is here to stay. It hasn't been a flop and more overseas stars will be available in future years.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

Can't see Bangers taking down Australia B unless its spinning big, I saw Bangers v Zimmers recently and they not very good
doctor143

Emmson wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:59 pm
Can't see Bangers taking down Australia B unless its spinning big, I saw Bangers v Zimmers recently and they not very good
Aussies to win.
Emmson

doctor143 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:17 pm
Emmson wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:59 pm
Aussies to win.
I wish they had otherwise I wouldn't have lost £147 :o :evil:
Emmson

CATASTROPHIC day for draw layers this, many shillings have been done...& won depending on which side you were on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
firlandsfarm

I played the draw both ways! :) I layed it at 1.70 yesterday expecting to take a profit just because of the ebb and flow of a test match. Those backing the draw at that price just don't understand what the 4th innings on the 5th day of a test match entails! I closed out at 5+ yesterday evening. Then when I saw the weather forecast early this morning and saw 5 was still available I opened a new back position. Don't these people realise that they don't play in the wet and if there is limited play a draw becomes more likely. I closed the back at 2.30 around 11 this morning. Frankly I felt today was a day when mug punters showed themselves for what they are (not you Emmson, you are my cricket hero! :) ) I've hardly dabbled with cricket though it is my favourite sport ... must get in and use my understanding of the game more often.

May I ask Emmson, do you actively trade, scalping and/or swinging ( :shock: unintended pun!) or do you look to take positions as I did?
Emmson

firlandsfarm wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:30 pm
I played the draw both ways! :) I layed it at 1.70 yesterday expecting to take a profit just because of the ebb and flow of a test match. Those backing the draw at that price just don't understand what the 4th innings on the 5th day of a test match entails! I closed out at 5+ yesterday evening. Then when I saw the weather forecast early this morning and saw 5 was still available I opened a new back position. Don't these people realise that they don't play in the wet and if there is limited play a draw becomes more likely. I closed the back at 2.30 around 11 this morning. Frankly I felt today was a day when mug punters showed themselves for what they are (not you Emmson, you are my cricket hero! :) ) I've hardly dabbled with cricket though it is my favourite sport ... must get in and use my understanding of the game more often.

May I ask Emmson, do you actively trade, scalping and/or swinging ( :shock: unintended pun!) or do you look to take positions as I did?
All of that days 1-4 but none/zero today as I knew I could be left high and dry

I'm also having a losing week :( :evil:
Emmson

Sunil Narine past his best but when you come down from such a high past your best is still very very good.
Emmson

The 100 is the 1st time Sunil Narine has plyed his trade in Blighty when not wearing a Windies shirt. A half decent advert for the 100 that.
Last edited by Emmson on Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emmson

For a rain shortened game tonights 100 has exceptional volume. 32 million matched

Cricket rules betfair
Emmson

Dan Christian

"They don't compare to anything I've faced in my career," Christian said. "These are as difficult conditions as I've seen for T20 cricket - 120 is like 190, it's an extremely difficult place to try and bat. We've seen all the spinners and even the seamers, as soon as they start bowling slower balls it's really, really hard work. It's holding in the surface, gripping and turning and it's a big ground as well. It's certainly been different cricket but in terms of getting into rhythm or any kind of flow it's been pretty hard.

Having viewed most of this Bangers Aus T20 series I heartily agree
Emmson

Now Dan The Man is opening the batting, that is how extreme those conditions out there are.

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”