Today's Cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
Emmson

Spotted on a placard at Bay Oval

Minimal Runs for Mominul!

Bangers are currently better than England at red ball. :)
Emmson

Bangers have created chances, bad luck, missed run out and dropped catch thwarting them.

I can certainly see NZ bowling Bangers out tomorrow in a session and a half

I Most Defintely Can See That Occuring!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

Everything has changed Bangers have taken 3 quick wickets, draw has not flown out quite as much as it should
Emmson

Some magnificent rearguard hitting by the Windies tail has brought them right back into the game v Ireland after they were in deep trouble. Odean Smith going at 300 SR currently.

ASTONISHING SCENES in Jamaica!
sunilalag1976

Hello everyone,

I need help, i want to learn trading, i have got good knowledge of cricket but don't know how to trade ?

I am in touch of service which provide cricket feeds/fast pics, they claim to be fastest & seems so, but how can i use it to earn money by trading on betfair using betangel ?

Can we earn money without risk if we have feed/fast pics ? If someone is willing to help i am willing to share contact of the service as a token for help :)
megarain

Ok, I'll bite.

Do u have a betfair account ?

If so, using your feeds, start by placing bets 3-5 ticks away from the current in-play price and cancel the one u dont want.
U do this each ball .. its a lot of work - but u will normally grind something - its a place to start.

e.g. Current price of batting side is 1.72.

Try to back them at 1.76, or lay them at 1.68.

If the score runs, cancel the lay. If they lose a wicket, cancel the back.

U will find u won't lay many bets on v liquid markets, but u might on iliquid ones.

Use small stakes and only money u can afford to lose.
Emmson

13 runs to take Afghanistan from 1.2 to 1.09 v the Dutchies, I suppose that reduces the suspicion they may be at it today.
pk432

sunilalag1976 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:26 pm
Hello everyone,

I need help, i want to learn trading, i have got good knowledge of cricket but don't know how to trade ?

I am in touch of service which provide cricket feeds/fast pics, they claim to be fastest & seems so, but how can i use it to earn money by trading on betfair using betangel ?

Can we earn money without risk if we have feed/fast pics ? If someone is willing to help i am willing to share contact of the service as a token for help :)

Brother Can you please help me to get cricket feeds
Emmson

Women's Ashes test match is throwing up some excitement, Eng lasses matched at 310 (and draw 1.01) shortly ago hit 3s and will again and more (much more) with no wicket soon.

Quite Remarkable
as David Coleman would say.
Emmson

As soon as Eng lasses hit 1.5 there have been 2 wickets in 2 balls. 2nd overturned on review
Emmson

This is approaching UNWINNABLE for Eng lasses now. Sciver and Dunkley are scoring too freely.
Emmson

Oh gosh, tension is having effect - draw back on table.
Emmson

My return is bigger with a draw but I'm rooting for Eng lasses anyway.

Glory is More Important than Green their glory not mine

EDIT

F*ck Me Aus lasses winning is back on table now. And even Tie!

A lovely trade for some Aus Lasses matched at 1000 and then below 10s afterwards.

I adore Annabel Sutherland's run in, full of purpose and commitment. Just Wonderful!
Emmson

DRAW! :D
Emmson

SA Lasses v West Indies Lasses TIE ...spent hours on that, worked hard to get my green and a f*cking tie voids the market. :evil: :x

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”