Today's Cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
Crumpets

Just heard what Babar Azam did in Sri Lanka :shock:

Guy is some player. Wow
Emmson

The 100 is going to turn out to be a catastrophic error I feel, just looking at the teams for game 1 of the 2nd edition.

Teams:
Southern Brave (Playing XI): James Vince(c), Alex Davies(w), Marcus Stoinis, Tim David, Ross Whiteley, James Fuller, Chris Jordan, Craig Overton, Jake Lintott, Rehan Ahmed, Michael Hogan
Welsh Fire (Playing XI): Tom Banton(w), Joe Clarke, Ben Duckett, Sam Hain, Ollie Pope, Josh Cobb(c), Ryan Higgins, Adam Zampa, Jake Ball, David Payne, Noor Ahmad

What a collection of average players with a few exceptions. :roll:
Emmson

This women's T20 final at Commonwealth Games is a lively affair and still in doubt, 32 million matched (and counting) :)
Trent123

Australia Vs Newzealand match
Who is trading :D
Emmson

Trent123 wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:09 am
Australia Vs Newzealand match
Who is trading :D
I wish I had! ;)

Perusing the scorecard, looks fun.

Never in my time following cricket have Australia played home games in late Aug and early Sept before.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sionascaig

“ Following the death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Friday's play between England and South Africa Men at The Oval, along with all scheduled matches in the Rachel Heyhoe Flint Trophy, will not take place. For fixtures beyond Friday, updates will be provided in due course. For background, we are working with other sports and Govt and will share more info as it all unfolds.“
Emmson

Enjoyable Royal London One Day Cup final, no Indian money
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

Easy-Peasy for India lasses.
Emmson

WTF is going at at the climax of this Windies NZ lasses game, I have no f*cking clue and neither do the commentary team but I'm glad I'm green both sides as confusion reigns. It better not be a tie though.

EDIT

Now the commentary team are thinking Windies have won but Betfair has NZ sub 1.1

NO F*CKING CLUE!

EDIT 2

Now the commentary team are now saying NZ have won and market agrees NZ 1.01
Emmson

Very poor scheduling to have these fixtures overlapping. :twisted: I reckon Pak Eng would be easier to trade so will go with that.
Emmson

Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul and Virat Kohli being their top 3 is problematic for India - not enough early dash. Too Cautious!
Emmson

Oh my India have racked up a daddy score here. :shock:

Goodnight Vienna

Not Quite :oops:
Emmson

*Shakes Head*

Contemptible Cricket!
Emmson

Very OK volume on the lasses ODI at Chelmsford.
Trent123

Emmson wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:22 pm
Very OK volume on the lasses ODI at Chelmsford.
How do you watch these matches live?

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”