Today's Cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
Emmson

:!:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

Already £155 Million Matched in todays IPL playoff and its not a great game. :D Mumbai Indians playing tends to boost the volume.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

Gujarat 1.33 to defend 233 in the final IPL eliminator :shock:

Superficially that looks a ridiculously good value bet.
Emmson

How delightful to get an outsized win!

I also cannot recall an amount matched as large as that on any cricket game and it never was a cliffhanger that went to the wire.
Emmson

Aus price will not budge because of the size of the lay order(s), 6 million matched (and counting) at a single price. Extraordinary stuff

Already 23 million matched.
Emmson

For future trading opportunities I would like India to get to say 150 with only 1 wicket down in good time. There were some very rich Indians in this market yesterday, I've never seen anything like it in a sports market.
Archangel

Emmson wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:33 pm
For future trading opportunities I would like India to get to say 150 with only 1 wicket down in good time. There were some very rich Indians in this market yesterday, I've never seen anything like it in a sports market.
Is the money coming from India? Is BF still operating there?
could be anywhere I suppose
Emmson

Archangel wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:40 pm
Emmson wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:33 pm
Is the money coming from India? Is BF still operating there?
could be anywhere I suppose
Yes predominantly its coming from India, from their point of view betfair is a trusted and reliable service.

https://twitter.com/betangel/status/1145972881870008320
Emmson

It'll take something remarkable for India not to lose this game from here at 4.32pm on day 2
They did just catch a break though with a no ball wicket.
firlandsfarm

What a disgraceful lack of respect shown
by the Aussies walking off at what they thought was the end of the Indian innings without waiting for the confirmation. The umpires should have stopped those who left the pitch from coming back on! I hope they are reprimanded in some way. They were disrespectful of not just India but also the on field Umpires, the third umpire and the game itself.
Emmson

All history points to the current 1.47 on Aus in the world test final being a very good value bet, patience is needed here. If that goes down then you just have to take off your hat to India.
Archangel

It all seemed to happen so quick this morning!
Emmson

What a treat for us Cricket Fans and Cricket Traders, 5 Ashes Tests, World Cup Qualifiers and Blast markets. While virtually all other sporting markets on Betfair degrade with no sign of anything or anyone doing anything about it, the still VIBRANT cricket markets keep me in the game. :)
Archangel

Emmson wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:29 am
What a treat for us Cricket Fans and Cricket Traders, 5 Ashes Tests, World Cup Qualifiers and Blast markets. While virtually all other sporting markets on Betfair degrade with no sign of anything or anyone doing anything about it, the still VIBRANT cricket markets keep me in the game. :)
let us know how you are doing!
Archangel

Significant drift on England towards the end of todays session

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”