Today's Cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
megarain

So, the CPL final will be between the unbeaten Trinbago side, (10-0) against Zouks (6-0).

The data from Betfair is 5 days delayed, so the most recent game isn't available as a graph yet.

Previous encounter :

If there is any justice, Trinbago win easily.
Trinbago v Zouks Aug 26 2020.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
abgespaced

megarain wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:24 am
T20 is a v different event to trade compared to tests.

You have many different factors.

The biggest problem is that the market is pretty accurate.

The IPL starts in 10 days. That’s as accurate as in-play pricing gets.

Maybe try some of the less liquid games.

I don’t think there is another test match scheduled till Dec.
Thank you Megarain. I think you just saved me some beer money.
LinusP

megarain wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:34 am
So, the CPL final will be between the unbeaten Trinbago side, (10-0) against Zouks (6-0).

The data from Betfair is 5 days delayed, so the most recent game isn't available as a graph yet.

Previous encounter :

If there is any justice, Trinbago win easily.

Trinbago v Zouks Aug 26 2020.jpg
Have you tried setting your price scale to log? I find it makes it much easier to see movements when the prices get high / low.
megarain

Have you tried setting your price scale to log? I find it makes it much easier to see movements when the prices get high / low.

There is a scale in the software - I just picked one that I thought was best. Sorry the prices are off the screen.
Derek27

Will be interesting to see what St. Lucia Zouks turns up at the final. I take it you don't want them to win Megarain.
megarain

I am not really bothered, thou have backed TKR at 1.55 or so.(small)

No Narine for TKR, which is a big miss, but they bowl first.

U could argue TKR shud be bigger.
Derek27

Rahkeem Cornwall should have a golf buggy to help him get off the pitch. :lol:
Emmson

I always root for the big man, seems a gentle giant.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

I shouldn't really make fun of somebody because of his size. :twisted:
Derek27

At half-time, or tea-break, whatever you call it, somebody just drove onto the pitch in a buggy, waving a can of beer at the camera - he could have given RC a lift. :)
Derek27

Laid 155 runs or more and already logged it as a loss before the last wicket! Cricket's really nail-biting when you play the innings runs market. :D
Derek27

I'm surprised the market bounces as much as 12 ticks after a wicket before another ball is even played.
Derek27

Paid the price for getting up, booting up and mindlessly clicking on a match full of opportunity. Trading requires more preparation than that. :oops:
download.jpg
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:51 pm
Paid the price for getting up, booting up and mindlessly clicking on a match full of opportunity. Trading requires more preparation than that. :oops:
You're really getting into cricket recently, hopefully I didn't randomly bait you into it :D

I unfortunately didn't learn anything new about the sport during the footy break, I've been a bit of a lazy git instead :)

But I was still very productive and managed to successfully invade Poland, their laughable cavalry was no match for my panzer divisions. Been thinking of invading France next, they'll never see it coming through the dense Ardennes forest. I actually had this brilliant idea for a revolutionary lighting fast offensive strategy, I think I'll call it "Blitzkrieg".

Anyway, I digress, best of luck with your trading ;)
megarain

These international markets are professionally traded by syndicates who are happy to make 0.5% profit on turnover.

The pricing is pretty accurate, but scalping is possible if u have a decent feed.

In all the games, laying the initial batters would have made a decent profit (at some point).

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”