Today's Cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
Emmson

eightbo wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:08 am
Have never heard of someone botting the cricket; are there those that do it ?

Full automation not semi-automated e.g. no user input based on teams playing / stats
Yes but not myself, I just don't have that knowledge at this point, aside from tick offset tool which is a big part of my trading.
Emmson

Currently in a bad shade of red. :evil:
sionascaig

Was reading about an AI one that looks at inplay bowling & probability of a wicket being taken in next 5 to 10 mins - needs a direct feed on bowling performance though with 84 bits of data per ball. Claims to have an accuracy of 86% but also has a very high variance... Its used as a marketing gimmick for Fox Sports atm... (but being developed further)

https://medium.com/@drewjarrett/predict ... 2a8d5084a0
Barrakee

Emmson wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:55 am
Currently in a bad shade of red. :evil:
Bad luck. The poms drifted from 2.3 to 3.05 after the toss. I got on at around 2.9. Couple of early wickets and laid off at 2.1. Waiting for my dream run to end!

Now looking to lay the draw around the 4-5 mark if the Sri Lankans put on a semi decent partnership.
Emmson

I'm back in the green now, I didn't enjoy that start 2 down for nowt bearing in mind what happened with their 1st dig a week or so ago.

Lunch day 1

Lanka, Eng, Draw
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Astrotrader

Hello everyone! Maybe someone will be interested or help in trading my trading chart for this match.
I wrote an example scenario for the first inning.
I tried to create a separate topic for this forecast, but my post was not confirmed by the administrator, I will try to post my ideas here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Astrotrader on Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emmson

Lanka, Eng, Draw at tea day 1
sionascaig

Astrotrader wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:13 am
Hello everyone! Maybe someone will be interested or help in trading my trading chart for this match.
I tried to create a separate topic for this forecast, but my post was not confirmed by the administrator, I will try to post my ideas here.
Your using astrology to predict when a wicket is taken? How on earth does that work?
Astrotrader

sionascaig wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:07 pm
Astrotrader wrote:
Your using astrology to predict when a wicket is taken? How on earth does that work?
Yes, I use sports astrology in my trading. She works. According to this schedule, the wickets were broken at 19-07, 19-59, etc.
I write such trading scenario for cricket to make it easier to make money in the market.
LinusP

Astrotrader wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:15 pm
sionascaig wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:07 pm
Astrotrader wrote:
Yes, I use sports astrology in my trading. She works. According to this schedule, the wickets were broken at 19-07, 19-59, etc.
I write such trading scenario for cricket to make it easier to make money in the market.
SeaHorseRacing? :lol:
Astrotrader

Yes, I understand this, but I rarely predict, although there are good developments.
Emmson

Initially it went very well for Eng start of day 2 but Lanka recovered

Lanka, Eng, Draw lunch day 2

Off-Topic I do love that soft pink Bet Angel offers for background colour, don't give a monkey's if others view soft pink as a girly colour. :D
Emmson

That Galle surface will not stay relatively benign as it is now.
sionascaig

Hope not - missed the early wickets & kicking myself - need a louder alarm!
Emmson

Dickwella just cannot resist! :evil:

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”