Today's Cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
Emmson

57 million matched on that Bangers test, not too shabby at all - a real tight game in prospect
abgespaced

Emmson wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:00 am
57 million matched on that Bangers test, not too shabby at all - a real tight game in prospect
It's great, wish there was a stream.

What baffles me is why the draw is still bouncing around 500. The game will be over in no more than one session.
Barrakee

abgespaced wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:21 am
Emmson wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:00 am
It's great, wish there was a stream.

What baffles me is why the draw is still bouncing around 500. The game will be over in no more than one session.
Ripper game. Good to see some close test cricket outside of Aus/Eng/India. A good trading match for me as well. Slight red from Ind/Eng yesterday but have basically stopped following it now, think it is a lay down misere.
Emmson

Pakistan low odds backers will have to sweat it out, or red it out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

Not had a bet on that Pak SA T20 but been following it as a cricket fan, game still doubt, has flipped once.
Emmson

I did finally dip in a small way. I do enjoy international T20s more than franchise T20s
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eightbo

Hi all.  I'm extremely keen to start regularly trading your beautiful sport.

I have 3 questions:
Q1: Is there a faster data feed available to work out what's happening than my current solution of bet365 ?

Q2: Are there any useful websites for useful match statistics I can have up while trading (such as tennis24 for tennis) ?

Q3: What do you guys most use for live media coverage of the games e.g. Radio feed ? Online video ? Sky satellite ?
      (Ideally, I'm looking for a video solution that is <=10s behind Live if that's available)

TIA
Emmson

eightbo wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:58 pm

I have 3 questions:
Q1: Is there a faster data feed available to work out what's happening than my current solution of bet365 ?

Q2: Are there any useful websites for useful match statistics I can have up while trading (such as tennis24 for tennis) ?

Q3: What do you guys most use for live media coverage of the games e.g. Radio feed ? Online video ? Sky satellite ?
      (Ideally, I'm looking for a video solution that is <=10s behind Live if that's available)

TIA
Q1 Yes another poster knows more, comb back.
Q2 I use nothing more than cricbuzz and EspnCricinfo and I'm not a slave to stats
Q3 Probably radio, it's a deplorable development that execrable Talk Sports have been winning radio rights recently, absolutely maddening. :evil:
Emmson

For degree of difficulty Eng getting out of 2nd test without defeat would top winning WC & both Headingly tests of 2019 & 1981.

I'm still rising from my pit at 3.45am though even though there will be likely no trading to do.
eightbo

Emmson wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:11 pm
eightbo wrote:

I have 3 questions:

TIA
Q1 Yes another poster knows more, comb back.
Q2 I use nothing more than cricbuzz and EspnCricinfo and I'm not a slave to stats
Q3 Probably radio, it's a deplorable development that execrable Talk Sports have been winning radio rights recently, absolutely maddening. :evil:
Thank you very much for your reply, Emmson, I will explore those resources.

I encourage others to also give their input if they too would be so kind.

Hope everyone's 2021 is going smoothly in here.
Barrakee

eightbo wrote:

I have 3 questions:

TIA
1. I'm not too sure about the live feed. I have heard if you can get live terrestrial tv (I.e. not satellite) that is about as good as it gets. Anything over the net generally has more lag

2. As Emmson said Cricinfo is the way to go with stat's

3. Here in Australia we have an online subscription service called Kayo where we probably get 50% of overseas matches. Although to be honest I am happy trading test matches just by following Cricinfo/Winviz. Wouldn't recommend doing T20 without live stream though.

Good luck.
abgespaced

eightbo wrote:

I have 3 questions:

TIA
At the moment cricket is a patchwork of all sorts of feeds depending on the teams playing, the location and type of game.

1. Bet365 if probably the fastest free service. I believe there are some paid services but I haven't tried them. Others will know more.

2. CricBuzz is all I use, mainly for the score to show at the top of my browser page in the tab, so I can look at other things. Their written commentary is pretty handy too if you don't have pictures.

3. All sorts. I am in Australia so: used to use Kayo but found out Foxtel Go is faster and covers about the same number of games. If it's on free-to-air television in Australia I use that instead, plus AM radio is sometimes but rarely available. If all else fails, Youtube. But if you're really keen there are some paid services for about $35 dollars a day? And satellite dishes you can get installed to pick up some of the subcontinent games that aren't available anywhere.
eightbo

Thanks, guys. The research continues :ugeek:
megarain

DF8A2566-42B9-43B6-BA0F-9110D8C37226.jpeg
megarain

D3EC0691-0484-4237-B5B0-21E09520262F.jpeg

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”