Today's Cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
deestar

Always pays to check the correct score rather than looking at Betfair's "live" score feed. How does something like this happen......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Archangel

Some interesting swings
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Archangel

This is a great game between India and SA
megarain

S.Africa got a great bowling attack for Aussie conditions.

Shame they only playing with 10 men.

Bavuma scored 77 runs in 10 innings this yr. Only there for quota purposes.
Archangel

SA got the job done, went to the wire
Emmson

What a spanner in the works this rain intervening on India Bangladesh clash is. Litton Das on fire and the rain has caused BEDLAM in the market, good and bad bedlam.

Consistent rain blighting this tournament down under when the 100 in Blighty recently was unmolested the whole tourney.

This market was no market to prevaricate in when that rain struck. Bangers currently sub 1.3 :o
Archangel

Emmson wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:50 am
What a spanner in the works this rain intervening on India Bangladesh clash is. Litton Das on fire and the rain has caused BEDLAM in the market, good and bad bedlam.

Consistent rain blighting this tournament down under when the 100 in Blighty recently was unmolested the whole tourney.

This market was no market to prevaricate in when that rain struck. Bangers currently sub 1.3 :o
Crazy stuff indeed.
mcgoo

Emmson wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:52 pm
This is F*cking INSANE this World T20 between India and Pakistan

and look at the f*cking volume!

105 Million Matched
Was wondering if anyone would notice/comment on that :D T20 WC volumes are insane :shock: If this type of event was on all the time ..was watching Australia not do as well as hoped last night and the volumes still huge ..over A$50 Mil from what I recall. Often 200k+ per price point.Absolutely nuts :o
I know you,Euler, have commented in the past about how sometimes you have too much volume for the horse markets. Are you looking at cricket (or is that classified info ;) )-as I know you delve into golf,tennis,football etc I have started to think about strategies now (bit late to the party but that type of money is too big to ignore) . BBL coming here soon (Dec) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Edit : Sri Lanka v England tonight could be huge.All to play for as I have a feeling England will want a large net run rate to keep Aus out of the finals :)
Archangel

England almost managed to give up a great position against SL but got it done in the end
mcgoo

Good game . $103 million matched :shock:
Trent123

Anybody on Women Bbl😉
Emmson

I like this England start in the chase in the World T20 semi, please continue with the good stuff Jos and Alex :D measured aggression, respecting the good balls.
Emmson

This is done, magnificent from Eng openers.

Rohit Sharma needs to retire from T20is
Archangel

India took no wickets :shock:
Emmson

C'mon England lets get this World T20 won, Sam Curran and Adil Rashid deserve nothing less.

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”