Today's Cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
Emmson

Bangers will find it very, very difficult to chase down 319
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

I think NZ ought to be 1.06 or even 1.05 not 1.10 - 1.12 during innings break

but maybe Mohammad Mithan is gonna have a cracker :D would love to see it
Emmson

I despise scenarios like this with Bangers absolutely ROUTED today, not good for the game :evil:
Emmson

Merely Tick Nicking
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

Excellent volume again on this one dayer 42 million matched and counting.

Game there for Eng to win, just like the other day before they imploded. probably no more trading for me tired, not much sleep.
Emmson

All kinds of drama with the lasses. It looked like a classic choke job was gonna be served up but the Kiwi lasses got home in the end. Well done them.
Emmson

Sundays Ind v Eng ULTRA CLASSIC drew 92 million :D
SportBilly

Decent entry on the NZvBAN CMM. Not looking good for play.
Emmson

DELIGHTED to learn that betfair have not put the kibosh on count cricket markets. NOT TO BE DISCONTINUED!
Emmson

Having my bike stolen last night made me determined to grab something meaningful from the lasses ODI as I will be buying a new bike. I decided this was easier trading than Saffers Pakistan ODI later which superficially is very high risk and difficult.
Emmson

Aus lasses are not playing a blinder here late with the bat v Kiwi lasses yet they are still super short, I'll be retiring to my pit soon so will not see any gubbage that may occur but definite lay to back opportunities I feel.
Emmson

Volume & Liquidity

The biggest show in town starts tomorrow :)

I really feel betfair can do better than Ed Hawkins who I'm sceptical of & the previews are absolute horse manure

https://betting.betfair.com/cricket/ind ... 1-646.html
Emmson

In approx 10 mins time after toss is determined and winner of toss opts to bowl a tidal wave of volume will engulf the match odds between Mumbai Indians & Royal Challengers Bangalore. :)
redsnapper

Anyone want to make a prediction for this first match? RCB win toss and chase the champions, but this isn't the PSL where every team (bar the last match I think) won the toss, chased and won! Apparently Mumbai have also lost their last 8 opening round matches.

Should be a roller-coaster!

:lol:
Emmson

Volume not as high as I expected. :cry:

Tough trading games as most T20 is

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”