Today's Cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
abgespaced

Thunders v Sixers tonight - got stung by the reduced overs rule. Didn't realise til the price blew right out. It's a bit silly reducing overs without also reducing the number of wickets in hand. The team batting second can just slog away with no concern.

Pretty happy with my trading though, took the red after realising instead of hanging on hoping things would turn around, then proceeded to recover half my losses. Also, first time i've backed a team at 1.2, pretty easy decision given they still got the full 10 wickets to use.
Barrakee

Sri Lanka vs England - laid the Sri Lankans at 2.3 at start of play
Barrakee

Barrakee wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:17 am
Greened up at around 7. For today's game have laid the Aussies at 1.37. Will look for a quick trade on an early wicket.
sionascaig

Barrakee wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:46 pm
Barrakee wrote:
Greened up at around 7. For today's game have laid the Aussies at 1.37. Will look for a quick trade on an early wicket.
On a similar strategy for AUS game - the weather looks pretty bad later in the week so really not sure about the draw price... The learning continues )
Barrakee

sionascaig wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:58 pm
Barrakee wrote:
Barrakee wrote:
On a similar strategy for AUS game - the weather looks pretty bad later in the week so really not sure about the draw price... The learning continues )
Hard to tell what the weather is going to do. The forecast has improved the past few days and apparently this time of year in Brisbane can be very hit and miss. You could either get a big storm or nothing at all.
Barrakee

Barrakee wrote:
Barrakee wrote:
Slow day in Brisbane. The market keen to back the Aussies even after 2 early wickets. Greened up half my stake in the mid 1.40s, still holding the rest. Lost a bit on the spread just fluffing around with trades because I was bored. Need to not overbet. Had a good little trade laying the draw in the low 6s with Sri Lanka vs England when the rain came in. Greened up in the 9s.
abgespaced

These two Indian tailender batsmen eating away at my greens :evil:
abgespaced

Closed out at the end of India's innings. Lost a third of my profits because of that 7th wicket partnership but still sitting on a green. Got a feeling the weather won't be so bad tomorrow, but that's probably what cost me so much today :lol:
Emmson

The lay underround has been green for quite a long period in the Sydney test, never seen that before other than nano seconds.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

I have no idea whether rain will intrude tomorrow. Quite dangerous trading now this game but extremely stimulating to follow as everything is on the table again for now.
Barrakee

In and out a couple of times on the draw this afternoon which has been productive. If I had to make a guess at the weather tomorrow I think it could be quite similar to today, but its a wild guess.
abgespaced

I'm getting "hoping for wicket" fatigue. Gotta stop getting myself in these positions just watching the draw price tumble
megarain

Draw graph - Tea day 5
draw price up to Tea day 5.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

Every time I think the draw has been taken off the table it comes back on the table. A VINTAGE Test Match this.
Emmson

^^^ I actually meant an India win ^^^

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”