Today's Cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
Astrotrader

Yes, I understand this, but I rarely predict, although there are good developments.
Emmson

Initially it went very well for Eng start of day 2 but Lanka recovered

Lanka, Eng, Draw lunch day 2

Off-Topic I do love that soft pink Bet Angel offers for background colour, don't give a monkey's if others view soft pink as a girly colour. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

That Galle surface will not stay relatively benign as it is now.
sionascaig

Hope not - missed the early wickets & kicking myself - need a louder alarm!
Emmson

Dickwella just cannot resist! :evil:
Emmson

And another :evil: levelled up
Barrakee

Emmson wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:51 am
You still backing the Sri Lankans? They are in a pretty good spot now. Unless they shit the bed in the 2nd innings or England score at a rate of 3.5 per over its hard to see them losing.
Emmson

Barrakee wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:43 am
Emmson wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:51 am
You still backing the Sri Lankans? They are in a pretty good spot now. Unless they shit the bed in the 2nd innings or England score at a rate of 3.5 per over its hard to see them losing.
No I levelled up
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

Joe Root wants to get back with Smith, Kohli & Kane BRILLIANT! display
Emmson

THX to Joe Root all outcomes are still on the table which I like with my red ball. :P
Barrakee

Lost a good green on this match. Backed the Sri Lankans fairly heavily at the start of their innings based on some twitter chat and boredom. Silly mistake but managed to get out at break even. A good lesson to learn. I have probably had a 'lucky' run in my short cricket trading hobby so far so in a way it's good to have a reality check.
Emmson

I nearly ended up being shafted by Lanka earlier when I was weighted on them and they then collapsed. I'm not 100% certain that they weren't playing to a script.
eightbo

Emmson wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:13 am
eightbo wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:08 am
Have never heard of someone botting the cricket; are there those that do it ?

Full automation not semi-automated e.g. no user input based on teams playing / stats
Yes but not myself, I just don't have that knowledge at this point, aside from tick offset tool which is a big part of my trading.
thanks, will look into it
abgespaced

Anyone got a position in Pakistan v South Africa?

I laid Pakistan after their 4th or 5th wicket but in their annoyingly usual style continued to put up a good fight into the second half of their lineup. Could just be weak SA bowling but I wouldn't know as I haven't watched many SA games.

Recovered to break even backing SA at their high so was happy with that. Still the market didn't adjust as much as I thought it would, rightly so I think because now SA will have an extra 100 runs to chase on top of their total.

Any ideas what the SA batting lineup looks like? I didn't see their first innings.

Pakistan will be batting last on a rapidly deteriorating pitch.

Will wait and see if an obvious entry point appears.
Barrakee

I was in the green from day 1 but lost it all and then some yesterday laying pakistan. My theory was the same as yours, even if they got a 50 run 1st innings lead they still had to bat last on the pitch. But they held out well. I got out last night anyway.

Will be looking to lay the draw tonight if saffas put on a decent partnership

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”