Cricket streams

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
robsmith

Hi

I seem to remember someone mentioning a fast cricket streaming site but I can’t find the post.

I’m gearing up for the Big Bash and as I’ll have to pay for BT anyway I thought I’d look at other options.

Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Thanks
Emmson

robsmith wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:47 pm
Hi

I seem to remember someone mentioning a fast cricket streaming site but I can’t find the post.

I’m gearing up for the Big Bash and as I’ll have to pay for BT anyway I thought I’d look at other options.

Thanks
Five Live Xtra will be doing commentary, doing commentary by sitting in some studio in UK and commentating off the tv that is.
mcfc1981

Not sure why they bother doing the com from the studio in salford.....should just take the oz com like the do for the tests and women big bash.
robsmith

I may have to resort to BT. The problem with that is some logistical stuff wiring my skybox up in my office.

Do you know how far behind live the BT website streams are?

Emmson wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:20 pm
robsmith wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:47 pm
Hi

Thanks
Five Live Xtra will be doing commentary, doing commentary by sitting in some studio in UK and commentating off the tv that is.

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”