Big Bash

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
robsmith

I'm not going to do much in the first few games but thought these may be of use to others.

For Sydney Sixers v Perth Scorchers at the SCG...

First is the average runs scored per over at SCG v All grounds over the last 3 years for completed first innings.
1.png
:

Second is the average first innings score at SCG v All grounds over the last 3 years for completed first innings.
2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

Huge volumes last year.
Aus cricket trader

First 3 games results for me.
Heat v thunder -8.16
Sixers v scorchers -66.30 (was up +27 at on stage)
Renegades v thunder -71.30 (was up +61 mid way through second innings then quickly lost profits and turned a red of -110 and clawed my way back down to -71.30)

First 3 games and 3 losses I’m finding it a lot tougher to trade 20/20 over test matches as it lts so fast paced. I obviously need plenty of practice but any tips would be appreciated.
My bank is 2500 (I’ve made a lot of money matched betting previously and would now like to start trading cricket so have taken some of my matched betting profit to start my trading bank).
I’ve been trading cricket on and off for around a year now and have a lot to learn.
Ill continue to post my results for the bbl here to help keep me on track.
Thanks and good luck
Aus cricket trader

robsmith wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:28 pm
I'm not going to do much in the first few games but thought these may be of use to others.

First is the average runs scored per over at SCG v All grounds over the last 3 years for completed first innings.

1.png:

Second is the average first innings score at SCG v All grounds over the last 3 years for completed first innings.

2.png
Hi where do you find your stats for bbl? I’d love to find some ground stat info??
Lutruwita

A fresh 44 degrees for the BBL in Alice Springs.
Aus cricket trader

Total Profit: +51.20
Total Profit since last post: +196.96

hurricanes v Sixers: +116.27
This was a very low and slow pitch with a slow outfield. I left myself very exposed looking at a very red screen as I was constantly laying the Sixers as I believed the market was favouring them to much and I thought the hurricanes posted only just below par of what I pictured as 140. In the end the sixers started to tumble and I quickly reduced my exposure and turned it to a decent profit.

Heat v Stars: +80.69
Heat are my favourite team but I could see the market was fancying them too much especially after the stars posted a respectable total of 167. heat were trading at 1.66 to back before the start of the second innings and this seemed far to short even considering their strong top order.
robsmith

Sorry mate. Christmas has got in the way and I’ve not had chance to do much. Should be doing the HH game on Monday.

I’ve got my own database for stats
Aus cricket trader wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:54 pm
robsmith wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:28 pm

1.png:

2.png
Hi where do you find your stats for bbl? I’d love to find some ground stat info??
robsmith

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”