Can someone recommend learning resources

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
abgespaced

Hi,

Can someone recommend me some learning resources for cricket trading?

I am really struggling to understand wtf is going on with these markets. Everything i touch turns to red.

I've read a certain Mr X's guide but didn't get much out of it apart from "lookout for the weather".

I need to understand when to enter and exit the market, how long to hold positions for, how to build in a margin of error etc. Not interested in scalping.

Test matches are apparently easier than IPL. But I still have NFI. There seems to be a lot of irregular events occurring within games these days, like India scoring their lowest ever score in the first test match. I bet a lot of people did their money on that one.

Where should I go to learn?

Thanks
Emmson

abgespaced wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:54 am
Hi,

Can someone recommend me some learning resources for cricket trading?

I am really struggling to understand wtf is going on with these markets. Everything i touch turns to red.

I've read a certain Mr X's guide but didn't get much out of it apart from "lookout for the weather".

I need to understand when to enter and exit the market, how long to hold positions for, how to build in a margin of error etc. Not interested in scalping.

Test matches are apparently easier than IPL. But I still have NFI. There seems to be a lot of irregular events occurring within games these days, like India scoring their lowest ever score in the first test match. I bet a lot of people did their money on that one.

Where should I go to learn?

Thanks
Not really I have never seen any worthwhile trading guide for cricket. Though crunchy frog's database may provide a starting point for newbies.

It takes time following cricket games and their markets, its a long, long road. I made that journey & because I thoroughly enjoy the game that made it less arduous.

About India last week, yes that hurt me :o :evil: a freakish aberration

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”