Cricket Trading Bots/Strategies

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
doctor143

I have been following cricket for more than 6 months but still can not find a winning trading strategy in the game. I have tried many things. I know all the rules of cricket but I am wondering if any winning cricket trading strategy exists?

I would be more than happy if anyone can provide me with any references, articles, or existing bots to better understand cricket trading.

I just want to know how much would be the impact of wickets and boundaries on the volume and odds. And if backing or laying the match odds at the time of wicket and boundary would ever put my position on the green side.

Experts, please help.
gazuty

There are so many strategies and some are very simple.

Have a look at @frogcrunchy - https://twitter.com/FrogCrunchy/status/ ... 4182739975

In addition - have a look at the section of my guidance - "In the beginning" - viewtopic.php?p=265873#p265873

Obviously I recommend you read the entirety of the guidance, many times and from time to time to keep yourself on the right path.

Have you followed those suggestions, written down each strategy? Tracked what happened, kept a diary in google and considered each win and loss? Are your losses at around the commission rate? ie, you are break even but for commission? Could you tweak or nudge it? Or are your losses much higher? Have you been picking up pennies in front of the steam roller? Taking single ticks but letting losses balloon to a point of enormous pain?

If you follow the strategies of the @frogcrunchy and the blind squirrell the biggest temptation will be to cut your profits and to let your losses run. Think about how to do the opposite.
Emmson

Pay no attention to WinViz
doctor143

Emmson wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:27 pm
Pay no attention to WinViz
I have lost money on winviz. WinViz was showing 60% on fav and 40% on dogs, however, odds were only paying 1.16 on fav. I placed a lay bet and BOOM lost all the money in 2 balls because of unrealistic probability on WinViz
doctor143

After spending 5 hours on Australia vs West Indies 3rd ODI; here I am more confused than before. Not sure what impact a wicket or a boundary has on WOM, moving average, volume. All of a sudden someone would show up and match 50 grand on the favourites.

One thing is for sure, humans/punters are not making these odds; algorithms are making these odds and someone out there has got a very fast feed of the ground data.

Now comes the question again.. How can I decide which way the market would move? How to know algorithms or punters are overreacting to a situation. How can betangel help me crack the code?

Please let me know if you have got any leads? I am very frustrated after spending 5 hours trying to understand the game impact on odds.

Just wondering are there any successful CRICKET traders out there?

Experts Please help!!
Emmson

Cricket markets are absolutely not driven by bots and algorithims, they are driven by Asian money

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”