wearthefoxhat

MemphisFlash wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:24 pm
Gotta Love the harness reacing

Capture.JPG
Trotting along there nicely....
Tiago Matias

Hello,
here I get a greyhound real time data API?
ilovepizza82

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:16 pm
ilovepizza82 wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:34 pm
Thanks Mr. Fox !
How do you compare betfair odds with your pd in excell ?
Bet angel ? How to do that ?
I input the selections into the software once PD has been converted into odds (in green).

All double digit odds get nominated, set time to trigger before the off and odds range to lay (maria lay staking) and let the market decide on what will be the 1st/2nd favourite. If the nominated ones (double digits) match the betfair market 1st/2nd fav before the off, and within the MSL odds range, = Lay.

I also set volume matched to a minimum of £8k.
Thank you !
Dont know why but its not working here in excell for some reason.
When i enter 5 races, 5 wins it should be 100% lol. I mean it should be 100% right ?
Tried with both "true" and "false" ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ilovepizza82 on Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
napshnap

Tiago Matias wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:17 pm
Hello,
If you need the exchange market information (prices, volumes) then open bf account and buy BetAngel subscription, if you need fundamental form related information (ratings, comments, previous races data) then you can try to parse popular sites (timeform, racingpost and others) or buy timeform api subscription for ~900£.
Tiago Matias

napshnap wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:53 am
Tiago Matias wrote:
Hello,
If you need the exchange market information (prices, volumes) then open bf account and buy BetAngel subscription, if you need fundamental form related information (ratings, comments, previous races data) then you can try to parse popular sites (timeform, racingpost and others) or buy timeform api subscription for ~900£.

I understand, this subscription is very expensive. I'm going to study it to see if I can find something
wearthefoxhat

ilovepizza82 wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:26 am
wearthefoxhat wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:16 pm
ilovepizza82 wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:34 pm
Thanks Mr. Fox !
How do you compare betfair odds with your pd in excell ?
Bet angel ? How to do that ?
I input the selections into the software once PD has been converted into odds (in green).

All double digit odds get nominated, set time to trigger before the off and odds range to lay (maria lay staking) and let the market decide on what will be the 1st/2nd favourite. If the nominated ones (double digits) match the betfair market 1st/2nd fav before the off, and within the MSL odds range, = Lay.

I also set volume matched to a minimum of £8k.
Thank you !
Dont know why but its not working here in excell for some reason.
When i enter 5 races, 5 wins it should be 100% lol. I mean it should be 100% right ?
Tried with both "true" and "false" ...
Looks okay on the screenshot. Yep, 5 wins would be 100% if you just used the finishing positions.

Not sure if this helps.
PosEx.png
posD.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShaunWhite

Tiago Matias wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:47 pm
napshnap wrote:
Tiago Matias wrote:
Hello,

I understand, this subscription is very expensive. I'm going to study it to see if I can find something
I see you have asked the same on the the betfairflightweight forum. That's the place to ask about what you want, and if you ask you can get an api licence for free instead of £299. Betangel will give you some access to live prices but not the whole api stream and there's no viable way to store that data. You can store some of it, but the depth and resultion aren't anywhere close to what you can do by other means.
ilovepizza82

But...its not 100% :)
It shows either 62% or 18%. Doesnt make any sense at all.
napshnap

ilovepizza82 wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:42 pm
But...its not 100% :)
It shows either 62% or 18%. Doesnt make any sense at all.
Here's good explanation, with a cat and dead mice))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA7fp2s7FlM
Tiago Matias

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:17 pm
Tiago Matias wrote:
napshnap wrote:

I see you have asked the same on the the betfairflightweight forum. That's the place to ask about what you want, and if you ask you can get an api licence for free instead of £299. Betangel will give you some access to live prices but not the whole api stream and there's no viable way to store that data. You can store some of it, but the depth and resultion aren't anywhere close to what you can do by other means.
Yes, I asked (betfairflightweight ) too, I'm just going to talk here then.

How can I get this free API, I want it for personal use, study and testing.
ShaunWhite

Tiago Matias wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:55 am

You will have to wait for someone to reply on the Slack betfairlightweight forum. Until then you can use the free delayed key while you get your software working.

https://docs.developer.betfair.com/disp ... ation+Keys
Tiago Matias

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:00 am
Tiago Matias wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:55 am

You will have to wait for someone to reply on the Slack betfairlightweight forum. Until then you can use the free delayed key while you get your software working.

https://docs.developer.betfair.com/disp ... ation+Keys
Thanks, I'll try to connect I haven't done anything yet.
ShaunWhite

Tiago Matias wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:14 am
https://github.com/liampauling/betfair
Tiago Matias

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:15 am
Tiago Matias wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:14 am
https://github.com/liampauling/betfair
very good, I'll download it, try to use it, I like php, but I didn't find anything like it.
Tiago Matias

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:17 pm
Tiago Matias wrote:
napshnap wrote:

To make bets via API, it's also paid?

Return to “Trading Greyhound racing”