Today's Greyhounds

We've gone to the dogs.
paspuggie48

Archery1969 wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:36 pm
They also get this in Australia, dont make any sense why there is nothing similar in the UK given the number of dog races.

https://www.betfair.com.au/hub/greyhound-ratings-model/

Betfair UK obviously doesnt give a toss about its customer base.
Relatively good dog ratings with this AUS BF site and I downloaded them for about 3 months...didn't work for me because some days they don't post them and of course depends on if one is up late to load the races, do one's stats and or if one then wants to include the races in Guardian.

They have a great YT channel with some guests who are expert modellers and like to concentrate on automation. Kerrin is very keen to spread the word :D :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt4vq1 ... APYwY5Pf7w

Agree totally though, why UK BF doesn't do something similar.
paspuggie48

P.S there is a familiar face on that YT Channel :D :) ;)
jamesg46

Archery1969 wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:10 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:56 pm
Archery1969 wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:36 pm
They also get this in Australia, dont make any sense why there is nothing similar in the UK given the number of dog races.

https://www.betfair.com.au/hub/greyhound-ratings-model/

Betfair UK obviously doesnt give a toss about its customer base.
Betfair Aus have really gone the extra mile, with the models for Horses, Greyhounds & NBA. Think they even have their own YT channel giving details from things like BA software to creating your own data models... they even had Peter on there, which is something Betfair UK don't seem to be interested in.
Agreed.

All Betfair UK are interested in is suspending/closing peoples accounts.

It’s time for a new exchange so we can all close our Betfair accounts ourselves and shaft them.

I want Betfair UK closed down and their directors flogged in the street while we throw rotten tomatoes at them.
:lol:
napshnap

But why is FastTrack API free and how long will it stay free? How do they make money, what is their interest?
ShaunWhite

napshnap wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:12 pm
But why is FastTrack API free and how long will it stay free? How do they make money, what is their interest?
I guess you didn't watch it, KG explained that in the first few minutes. The reason it's been opened up is because consistantly profitable people pay lots of lovely commission.
ShaunWhite

It's not really a big deal Betfair UK don't do this. It would just be repeating similar content and anyone serious is already engaging with the Australian assistance anyway. And tbf Betfair UK Dev do get involved with the Slack group, happily chat on email, and turn up for drinks. Most of the people moaning about Betfair UK don't even seem to be involved with dev anyway, how many people on here actually have an api licence?
Trader Pat

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:25 pm
It's not really a big deal Betfair UK don't do this. It would just be repeating similar content and anyone serious is already engaging with the Australian assistance anyway. And tbf Betfair UK Dev do get involved with the Slack group, happily chat on email, and turn up for drinks. Most of the people moaning about Betfair UK don't even seem to be involved with dev anyway, how many people on here actually have an api licence?
Moral of the story is Betfair AUS do a much better job at engaging with their customers than Betfair UK, whether you have an api license or not.
ilovepizza82

Trader Pat wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:28 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:25 pm
Moral of the story is Betfair AUS do a much better job at engaging with their customers than Betfair UK, whether you have an api license or not.
I agree. If you take a look at Betfair AUS website...man, they have so many great initiatives, ideas. I absolutely love it !
Have you for instance seen their value/rating "YOUR DATA SCIENCE RATINGS" ? One of those things. Good for value seekers and its all free.
They have the same thing for greyhounds as already mentioned here above.
https://www.betfair.com.au/hub/horse-racing-tips/

And what is befair UK offering apart from ordinary, regular horse or gh form ? :lol:
Some inside sources say they are working on something to attract more people to the exchange but what it is, I have no idea.
jamesedwards

MemphisFlash wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:56 pm
it is. but my setup is right infront of me so i have 3 screens on while watching the footy
so just switched them off.

A Few stats for the non believers, since i started this bot on the 19.6.2021
i have made £1,000.34. i have automatatically traded 1293 races, losses in 88.
93.18% effective on an edge that will never dissapear.
All this from a starting bank of £200.

Capture.JPG
How did you get on today? Looking like going to be my first losing day for some time.
jamesedwards

jamesedwards wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:17 pm
MemphisFlash wrote:
it is. but my setup is right infront of me so i have 3 screens on while watching the footy

Capture.JPG
How did you get on today? Looking like going to be my first losing day for some time.
Incredible how quickly the dogs can turn on you. Today has been a car crash!
dogs.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Archery1969

jamesedwards wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:14 pm
jamesedwards wrote:
MemphisFlash wrote:

Capture.JPG

dogs.png
From my experience the grade of race is a big factor in being able to make a profit or loss.

I can make money all day long on OR, A1, A2, A3 but anything else grade wise then I end up with losses the size of Venezuela’s national debt.
The Silk Run

I don't believe you Archery. Your just trying to throw the snowflakes off your trail ;)
Archery1969

The Silk Run wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:44 pm
I don't believe you Archery. Your just trying to throw the snowflakes off your trail ;)
:lol:
Anbell

jamesedwards wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:14 pm
jamesedwards wrote:
MemphisFlash wrote:

Capture.JPG

dogs.png
Ouch
MemphisFlash

Like Clark Kent or Superman, You never see Memphis Flash and Archery together, lol

Return to “Trading Greyhound racing”