Today's Greyhounds

We've gone to the dogs.
MemphisFlash

Capture.PNG
Stats Galore as Stored Values
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
goat68

dm1900 wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:04 am
ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:12 pm
.... I miss Cardino, at least his one-race PLs came with an attempt at some sort of entertainment.
goat should continue his pnl updates here
Hmm, why is viewing other people's pnl charts entertainment?
I think some people would get rather annoyed over time....?
MemphisFlash

Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MemphisFlash

Opening up more possibilities with stored values

Capture.PNG
arch4672

MemphisFlash wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:02 pm
Capture.PNG
£2.72

Just thought I'd post a random number...
ShaunWhite

arch4672 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:04 pm
MemphisFlash wrote:
Capture.PNG
£2.72

😂. Thank you. That's really useful information about TODAY'S GREYHOUNDS.
MemphisFlash

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:08 pm
arch4672 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:04 pm
MemphisFlash wrote:
Capture.PNG
£2.72

😂. Thank you. That's really useful information about TODAY'S GREYHOUNDS.

so your not interested in automatically selecting a bitch over 3 years old whose best time is less than that of the favourite?
Or maybe choosing a dog that has 30% career win rate and 30% track win rate with fastest time in the field to place a trade in the place market?
ShaunWhite

MemphisFlash wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:11 pm
so your not interested in automatically selecting a bitch over 3 years old whose best time is less than that of the favourite?
Or maybe choosing a dog that has 30% career win rate and 30% track win rate with fastest time in the field to place a trade in the place market?
Not really, I have over 450 value dog bets on >250 UK dogs a day already. And if I automatically selected on fundamentals I'd automatically bet those too, I don't even have a screen to do screenshots of.

My only gripe tbh is that there's only about 5 threads on here that are for actual work news ie the "Today's" ....threads. How about starting your own thread for your personal stuff then you could explain what you're doing in more detail, for those who care.
Archery1969

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:33 pm
MemphisFlash wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:11 pm
Not really, I have over 450 value dog bets on >250 UK dogs a day already. And if I automatically selected on fundamentals I'd automatically bet those too, I don't even have a screen to do screenshots of.

My only gripe tbh is that there's only about 5 threads on here that are for actual work news ie the "Today's" ....threads. How about starting your own thread for your personal stuff then you could explain what you're doing in more detail, for those who care.
Shaun, are you somehow getting value bets from just technical analysis or data modelling or combination of both ?
Cardano

ShaunWhite wrote:
.... I miss Cardino, at least his one-race PLs came with an attempt at some sort of entertainment.
https://twitter.com/easybettingbots

Beautiful music - Chill Out :D
The Silk Run

Cardano wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:01 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
https://twitter.com/easybettingbots

Beautiful music - Chill Out :D
Nice one Borat :D
napshnap

Why the h this - "4.FAITHFUL VINNIE 13:02 Harlow" has 1.68 SP !?
"Hasn't impressed particularly in its trials."

I've noticed that the presence of this kind of doggies screws up any attempt of analysis based on ratings or other relative metrics. This kind often has poorest ratings, it's like a Leeroy Jenkins in doggies markets but the market values them somehow, how to handle this races? Filter them (races) out?
wearthefoxhat

napshnap wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:31 pm

I've noticed that the presence of this kind of doggies screws up any attempt of analysis based on ratings or other relative metrics. This kind often has poorest ratings, it's like a Leeroy Jenkins in doggies markets but the market values them somehow, how to handle this races? Filter them (races) out?

Those sort or races, with only trials, or different distances in the last 2 runs, i'd tend to avoid. However, I took a quick look.

The only clue apart from the market confidence was some interesting Irish form at Drumbo Park. The times achieved convert to 26.75 which is 3 or 4 lengths better than anything else in todays A6.

convert.png

https://greyhoundstats.co.uk/track_comp ... .php#form1
napshnap

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:32 pm
napshnap wrote:

Those sort or races, with only trials, or different distances in the last 2 runs, i'd tend to avoid. However, I took a quick look.

The only clue apart from the market confidence was some interesting Irish form at Drumbo Park. The times achieved convert to 26.75 which is 3 or 4 lengths better than anything else in todays A6.

convert.png

Thanks for your attention, Fox. Interesting, could it be the reason also that there were 5 bitches and this dog was a only one dog?
wearthefoxhat

napshnap wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:45 pm
wearthefoxhat wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:32 pm
napshnap wrote:

convert.png

Thanks for your attention, Fox. Interesting, could it be the reason also that there were 5 bitches and this dog was a only one dog?
Could be....

The other thing I noticed was the weight of the dog. It must have been a skinny ole thing coming over from Ireland.

weight.png

Be interesting to know its' weight in todays race....

Return to “Trading Greyhound racing”