Bot Optimisation - The Basics

We've gone to the dogs.
puntinrolls

gazuty wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:36 am
Do not go in play.
I was asking similar questions as OP in an other thread and this has helped me also. Thanks.

I'm confused, what do you mean about not going in play, I thought you can't go in play with the dogs
gazuty

puntinrolls wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:30 pm
I'm confused, what do you mean about not going in play, I thought you can't go in play with the dogs
You can't, but then I am not to know if OP strategy is restricted to dogs or also to horses.
puntinrolls

gazuty wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:41 am
puntinrolls wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:30 pm
You can't, but then I am not to know if OP strategy is restricted to dogs or also to horses.
Thanks, just wasn't sure I was missing something
Nacho

This is perhaps not the correct place to post but as it carries on from my efforts to design a greyhound bot I will go ahead.

I successfully stitched together all the Betfair CSV results for 2019, and 2020 (using the downloader tool that a forum user had kindly provided). Both are looking pretty good and I have found some angles which look promising.

However, the 2018 files are jumbled after I merge them (mixing across columns). I wondered if anyone had found a solution for this?

Any suggestions gratefully received. :)

Return to “Trading Greyhound racing”