Coupon bug - Mullingar ?

We've gone to the dogs.
foxwood

Set dogs going today and just noticed races at Mullingar in Ireland are in the list of markets.

I loaded the markets using a coupon with only UK ticked for country so didn't expect to see those !

Betfair have it listed under RPGTV - maybe that's fooling BA ?
Dallas

foxwood wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:16 pm
Set dogs going today and just noticed races at Mullingar in Ireland are in the list of markets.

I loaded the markets using a coupon with only UK ticked for country so didn't expect to see those !

Betfair have it listed under RPGTV - maybe that's fooling BA ?
Yeah, it not the coupon or a bug, it's Betfair who have it listed under the wrong country

If you use the Quick Picks and tick just IRE Greyhounds on the setting tab, nothing shows up in the quick picks search
Tick just UK Greyhounds and Mullingar is there along with the other UK races

Can't say if this is just a one-off error from Betfair or if they've had them listed under UK for sometime now
foxwood

Yes, does look like a Betfair inconsistency. They list it as RPGTV and there is nothing in the event description to show which country any of the RPGTV / TRP venues are in - unlike AUS and NZ.

Problem is that new venues popping up like that is an unknown to run automation on. Mind you I did the first four it seems so will have to wait and see - it might be a very profitable venue :D

Think it has only started appearing recently. Did see some the other week which I put down to finger problems and deleted in time.

Seems they race Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon so one to watch out for.

Return to “Trading Greyhound racing”