AU dog form stats like its on timeform

We've gone to the dogs.
blablok

Hi,

Does anyone know where I coud find stats of AU dogs like they are nicely done (unfortunately only for UK dogs) on timeform ?
Cant find any website that would do that. (For scraping)
Archery1969

blablok wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 11:19 am
Hi,

Does anyone know where I coud find stats of AU dogs like they are nicely done (unfortunately only for UK dogs) on timeform ?
Cant find any website that would do that. (For scraping)
Luckily, for Australia dogs, Betfair have something special. https://www.betfair.com.au/hub/greyhound-ratings-model/
MemphisFlash

you mean to do something like this
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blablok

MemphisFlash wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 11:36 am

Capture.PNG
Yeap. Unfortunately neither timeform nor other uk websites i know provide that kind of data.

THanks Archer but unfortunately its useless for me (at least for now). I downloaded their csv and their rated price which is interesting but there is nothing i can do with it as i wouldnt know how to compare it with current betfair odds anyway.
Archery1969

blablok wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 11:38 am
MemphisFlash wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 11:36 am

Capture.PNG
Yeap. Unfortunately neither timeform nor other uk websites i know provide that kind of data.

THanks Archer but unfortunately its useless for me (at least for now). I downloaded their csv and their rated price which is interesting but there is nothing i can do with it as i wouldnt know how to compare it with current betfair odds anyway.
You compare their rated price against the current back price, allows you to potentially spot value for backing or laying the selection etc.
blablok

Is there a way to show curent betfair price in spreadsheet ?
Anyway I guess I could use it and put dogs in Betbot but i would have to select my dogs manually each time...so half automated.

Return to “Trading Greyhound racing”