Where to watch Live greyhound racing, not Betfair

We've gone to the dogs.
stever78

Hi, appreciate anyone help with this.

If anyone uses the live betfair stream for greyhound racing, do you notice that the screen goes black after approx 20-30 mins and you need to go back to the betfair site and to select a race and switch it back on.

i know you can use it via the angel but apprently not the best idea as it could command more pc resources that way.

question is:

how can i configure betfair live video ( on the dogs ) to always stay on

Or

Are there any other resources that show all uk races ( atr just shows some tracks ) (rp gtv is just for their live tracks)

cheers, it would be v helpful,
steve r
ANGELS15

I can watch live greyhound racing from all the tracks on my android William Hill app. It doesn't require me to have a bet. I've not tried their desktop site so don't know if it's the same.
MemphisFlash

stever78

Thanks for the replies,

Unfortuantely it seems the william hill tv ( via either desktop or greyhoundbrazil ) is about 5-7 secs behind betfair. slighlty annoying as to when gaging when the market is going to suspend.

im probably just being a bit OCD about it , as it does solve the prob ofnot having to go back to the BF site and you can just leave the whill on in background, so thanks for the info.

anyone know of anywhere else, cheers steve
MemphisFlash

your not going to get anything faster than that. there is a delay on all live sports events for obvious reasons.
stever78

the delay i was refering to was will hill compared to BF LIVE.

BF LIve is fine in respect of delay , its just it shuts off after 30-45 mins. Just wanted something that will remain ON without having to restart it.

So basically BF LIVE that doesnt need restarting. Not sure it exists to be honest.

pls let me know if anyone uses anything else, cheers

Return to “Trading Greyhound racing”