BAGS greyhound replays

We've gone to the dogs.
stever78

Hi All,

does anyone know where you can watch greyhound racing replays of the BAGS cards.

I know the RPGTV website has all the replays of the NON BAGS.

i cant seem to find anywhere that has the BAGS replays.

anyone know ??? , thanks very much, appreciated.

steve
stever78

Hello ??, does anyone know, still have managed to find a source of any replays other than the RPGTV site. (i.e i cant find replays of BAGS races )

i think maybe the courses websites themseleves have some replays, but only on certain races it seems.

anyway, if anyone knows a source of replays it would be very much appreciated, cheers.
ANGELS15

stever78 wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:32 pm
Hi All,

does anyone know where you can watch greyhound racing replays of the BAGS cards.

steve
Why not try contacting the RPGTV service as it's possible someone there may know the answer?
ANGELS15

stever78 wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:32 pm
Hi All,

steve
Another possibility is there is a Betfair forum which is populated more by people into outright betting and laying so you could check it out and raise the query there someone on there might know.
stever78

Yeah thanks angel i will post it on there. last time i looked on that forum i couldnt seem to sign up, tried on a few occasions, maybe they have tweeked it a bit now.

anyway thanks ill give it a go.

just assummed it would be easy to find the dogs racing replays, cheers, steve
ANGELS15

stever78 wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 10:33 am
Yeah thanks angel i will post it on there. last time i looked on that forum i couldnt seem to sign up, tried on a few occasions, maybe they have tweeked it a bit now.

anyway thanks ill give it a go.

just assummed it would be easy to find the dogs racing replays, cheers, steve
Good luck in your quest. Another idea if you draw a blank is maybe to contact the media people for the attheraces website. They show live dog racing from some of the tracks but someone in the team may know the answer to your query or point you in the right direction.

Return to “Trading Greyhound racing”