I'm a Celebrity 2020

Any markets not covered in the other boards
Dallas

After the drama of the US election we'll get a few days break before the next reality roller coaster market begins

AJ Pritchard was expected to be fav but has tested positive before there is even a market opened
darchas

Good thread Dallas. I'm really interested in the special markets at the moment, made some cash obviously on the Trump market, but also some easy money on the Doug Polk vs Daniel Negreanu poker match as well. Definitely feel like there's some opportunities to expoit in this part of the exchange.
Dallas

Y, they are usually good fun to get involved in, If you have a search for 'I'm a celebrity' you'll be able to read the posts from previous seasons and get an idea of what to look out for. Plenty of opportunities arise but this year has that added unknown factor lurking
darchas

Yes for sure, best also to be wary of your own opinions on this sort of stuff as well. I remember a couple of years back in the Celeb Big Brother market there was a chap called Bear trading at something like 1.2 and the guy to me was so loathsome that I had to jump on in lay. Of course he won the thing and that's when I realised that my finger is not on the pulse of what the general public want and I should completely stick to reading the market and following the right people as my own opinion will lead me astray!
darchas

Wow, just googled to find it was 2016 that he won - where does the time go!!!
Emmson

Never tried trading a reality show before.
Dallas

I'd forgot all about having a few quid on Hancock, I can't see in what world he would beat Jill Scott (would say a lot about the British public voting on these programs if he does) but as I'd forgotten about it till now I'm just going to hold off and see what things look like Sunday
sniffer66

Dallas wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:09 pm
I'd forgot all about having a few quid on Hancock, I can't see in what world he would beat Jill Scott (would say a lot about the British public voting on these programs if he does) but as I'd forgotten about it till now I'm just going to hold off and see what things look like Sunday
Can't see past Jill or Own at the moment. Both seem decent, likeable people.
Dallas

sniffer66 wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:00 pm
Dallas wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:09 pm
Can't see past Jill or Own at the moment. Both seem decent, likeable people.
It still says a lot about the public watching and voting on these things if Hancock manages to comes second only to a female England footballer who's just won the EC this summer!
Jukebox

Dallas wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:35 pm
It still says a lot about the public watching and voting on these things if Hancock manages to comes second only to a female England footballer who's just won the EC this summer!
Although I understand what you mean, on that basis why bother having the show at all if we are only to judge the contestants on what they did before going on the show.
Archangel

I would struggle to watch 5 minutes of that show but always interested in the odds :lol:
ShaunWhite

Jukebox wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:22 pm
why bother having the show at all if we are only to judge the contestants on what they did before going on the show.
Because what most people do before the show is harmless fun like singing, acting or playing sports, and seeing their personality is interesting. Whereas Hancock killed more old people than Harold Shipman and gave millions to friends for dodgy PPE contracts. No amount of "bants" or being a brave little boy going to change that.
Euler

I've hardly watched it this year.
greenmark

Hancock is there to retrieve his reputation, and has been kept there becuase the public want to make him suffer.
But he's a politician, so he's arch - cunning and sly, even machiavellian.
He isn't the 1st politician to cheat on their partner. Truss?
Archangel

Why would any politician enter a popularity contest TV game show that's voted on by the viewers?
People hate politicians

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”