NBA

Any markets not covered in the other boards
Emmson

What an amazing feat for Miami Heat to reach the NBA Finals that starts TONIGHT!

I love this sport and love to trade it when I'm wakey!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

Denver Nuggets victorious in NBA Finals, sadly this NBA season has write off for me for trading as moving house and other reasons meant I haven't been wakey for virtually the entire season.
Emmson

Its good to have the new season starting.

And volume has not nosedived judging by the 1st game currently in-play

What a great sport and what a great trading sport.
Dublin_Flyer

VW looking like a pure beast for a 1st season player, 2 blocks in about 5 seconds tonight in the 4th Q, then a couple of big plays in OT!
Buuuuut for a big man, he has a previous history of injuries, and shit ain't gonna get easier in the big big games when the X is on his back when he's playing as often as NBA play.
......not saying he's the next Wilt/Kareem/Michael/LeBron......but if I played Fantasy NBA I'd definitely have him in the starting lineup.
Watching NBA and seeing those 6'7" dudes look small next to a rookie guy is always a giggle :lol:
Emmson

Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:54 am
VW looking like a pure beast for a 1st season player, 2 blocks in about 5 seconds tonight in the 4th Q, then a couple of big plays in OT!
Buuuuut for a big man, he has a previous history of injuries, and shit ain't gonna get easier in the big big games when the X is on his back when he's playing as often as NBA play.
......not saying he's the next Wilt/Kareem/Michael/LeBron......but if I played Fantasy NBA I'd definitely have him in the starting lineup.
Watching NBA and seeing those 6'7" dudes look small next to a rookie guy is always a giggle :lol:
He had a storming game a few days after this post. The French 7 foot 4 incher did
Hepburn

I know nothing about basketball, would you say its a good time to lay the 76rs? Or are they really good? :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”