Valentino Rossi petition

Any markets not covered in the other boards
giulio2010

As many of you saw the images on different angles now the general sport media, except the Spanish media, knows that Marc Màrquez job in the race was to crash Valentino Rossi. He tryed on several occasions during the race until the incident which penalized Valentino Rossi for the championship title. It seems that Valentino Rossi have kicked Marc Màrquez but in reality is Marc Màrquez who have crashed with the helmet on Valentino Rossi Knees. However the motogp is organized by Spanish and strangely there was no penalty for Marc Màrquez despite the images and the rumors of having a prerace deal with the other spaniard Lorenzo.
I hope you sign a petition for the integrity of the championship.

https://www.change.org/p/motogp-race-di ... ef=Default
giulio2010

I forgot to mention that is also a great trade opportunity.
The petition alone have moved the price from 3.0 to 2.5 overnight. It believed that will reach over a million signatures by the end of this week.
There are several other options to consider in regards of the trading opportunity here.
The Valentino Rossi penalty may be cancelled due the strong evidences on the appeal. Honda will not tollerate more crazy behaviour from Marc Màrquez, it could put at risk Honda image which is quite consolidate and strong.
Marc Màrquez could him self be disqualified.
The petition is growing stronger, I hear people cancelling their subscription to motogp due the incident.
Other pilots, because their fans are asking, may help Valentino Rossi to go through several positions at the start of the race, in case the appeal will be not successful.
The worse scenario, Valentino Rossi will decide not to race in Valencia.

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”