Formula 1

Any markets not covered in the other boards
ShaunWhite

Trader Pat wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:34 pm
I'm particularly looking forward to Silverstone, Spa & Monza,
Spa is my favourite. I live down the road from Cadwell Park which is a mini Spa. It's even got it's own Eau Rouge/Raidillon where you can get airbourne. :D
Screenshot_5.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trader Pat

ShaunWhite wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:37 am
Trader Pat wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:34 pm
I'm particularly looking forward to Silverstone, Spa & Monza,
Spa is my favourite. I live down the road from Cadwell Park which is a mini Spa. It's even got it's own Eau Rouge/Raidillon where you can get airbourne. :D
Screenshot_5.png
Nice 8-)
Trader Pat

Monaco shaping up to be very interesting...

Mercedes seems way off the pace in Practice 3.. Hamilton down in 7th and it doesnt look like sand bagging.

Ferrari's look very good. Could be interesting for the championship
rhysc

Trader Pat wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 12:07 pm

Mercedes seems way off the pace in Practice 3.. Hamilton down in 7th and it doesnt look like sand bagging.

Let’s hope they don’t have to change Leclerc‘s gear box.
Trader Pat

rhysc wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 3:11 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 12:07 pm

Let’s hope they don’t have to change Leclerc‘s gear box.
I'm weighted towards Max for the championship so I'm hoping they do :)
rhysc

Max was flying before the red flag.

Will be an interesting race if Charles keeps P1 with Max all over him. If not he’ll drive off into the sunset.

Or we need some rain :twisted:
greenmark

rhysc wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 3:36 pm
Max was flying before the red flag.

Will be an interesting race if Charles keeps P1 with Max all over him. If not he’ll drive off into the sunset.

Or we need some rain :twisted:
Monaco is unique and has little bearing on the Championship. Pretty damn cool though. I remember Senna and Mansell excelling in the rain, so rain mght be a good call for someone to show their ability.
rhysc

UPDATE

Following further in depth checks this morning, no apparent defects were found on @Charles_Leclerc’s gearbox, therefore the Monegasque driver will start today’s race from pole position, as per the qualifying result.

Let’s see if can get a nice green before the start
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trader Pat

greenmark wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 8:36 pm
Monaco is unique and has little bearing on the Championship. Pretty damn cool though. I remember Senna and Mansell excelling in the rain, so rain mght be a good call for someone to show their ability.
It could have massive bearing on the championship. If Verstappen was to win and Hamilton didn't get on the podium that would close up the championship nicely.

Max needs to make the most of this supposed rear wing advantage in this race and at the next in Baku (two tracks that Mercedes say Red Bull and Ferrari should get maximum benefit of the wing) before the FIA probably ban it when after they conduct tests next month.
rhysc

Well the gearbox didn’t last long!
rhysc

Disaster for Ferrari. He’s going to have to start from pitlane. If they can get it fixed.

Disaster for my trade too as I left all the green on him and was hoping to exit after a few laps had he survived :(
greenmark

Trader Pat wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 1:11 pm
greenmark wrote:
It could have massive bearing on the championship. If Verstappen was to win and Hamilton didn't get on the podium that would close up the championship nicely.

Max needs to make the most of this supposed rear wing advantage in this race and at the next in Baku (two tracks that Mercedes say Red Bull and Ferrari should get maximum benefit of the wing) before the FIA probably ban it when after they conduct tests next month.
Fair point. Particularly with LeClerc's situation now. I wouldn't expect Max to make a mistake. But then I used to feel that about Vettel. If nothing else, Monaco offers spectacular TV (if you're a petrolhead). The swimming pool is one of my favourites. Insane speed and direction change. Eye of a needle stuff.
Trader Pat

greenmark wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 1:39 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
greenmark wrote:

Fair point. Particularly with LeClerc's situation now. I wouldn't expect Max to make a mistake. But then I used to feel that about Vettel. If nothing else, Monaco offers spectacular TV (if you're a petrolhead). The swimming pool is one of my favourites. Insane speed and direction change. Eye of a needle stuff.

Should be a fun race :)

Monaco would definitely be the one race I'd love to see in person. Preferably on a superyacht surrounded by babes in bikinis but failing that I'll take a martini at La Rascasse 8-)
greenmark

Trader Pat wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 1:47 pm
greenmark wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 1:39 pm
Trader Pat wrote:

Should be a fun race :)

Monaco would definitely be the one race I'd love to see in person. Preferably on a superyacht surrounded by babes in bikinis but failing that I'll take a martini at La Rascasse 8-)
Way back. I was shocked by my local mechanic (great little garage) telling me he went to the Monaco GP every year. Evidence that a competent garage in the right place is a real goldmine
And worse still he was tall, blonde, athletic and handsome. Git! :-)
Euler

Trader Pat wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 1:47 pm
I almost went a few years ago, but never managed it. Maybe a forum outing at some point?

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”