Formula 1

Any markets not covered in the other boards
marksmeets302

With Max Verstappen replacing Kvyat the spanish GP has some extra excitement. Not very often I make a bet for sentimental reasons, but in this case I can't help it. Go Max!
marksmeets302

Unbelievable!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShaunWhite

Looking forward to seeing Nico crowned as champ tomorrow.

...and looking at how the 2017 Red Bull is shaping up I wouldn't be suprised if Max wins next year.
Dallas

ShaunWhite wrote:Looking forward to seeing Nico crowned as champ tomorrow.
Dont speak to soon... ;)
ShaunWhite

Well, Lewis showed himself to be the sulking, moaning brat he his, again. So glad every single one of the C4 team thought the same. He even said there'd been nobody there to help him! (thanks team!).

Was so good when Seb passed Max and defended Nico's tail. There was no way on earth Seb was going to try and pass Nico. Seb dislikes Lewis and is a fellow countryman. Lewis didn't even have the balls to 'back it up' when it needed to be done, ie at the first corner. Boo hoo, ha ha.

My 85yo mum was please 'Rosco' won.
oliver123

Well, he's shown himself to be the jackanapes punk, whose lost in gross egotism, the narcotic narcissist, a braggert and, based on yesterday's performance towards the end, a wee dangerous pudenda! I can only wish that Mercedes do the correct and moral thing and get rid of him. He deliberately put other drivers in potential danger and even ignored a message from technical boss, Paddy Lowe, to 'speed things up.'

Nope, Mr Lowe, ditch him for someone who is clear thinking, level-headed and prudent. As for Hamilton, well, he's always got Rita Ora to ride. I am sure he's got plenty fuel in his wee tank for her.
Euler

I was told at the start of the season that everything would be done to ensure he couldn't win this year because of this attitude. It wouldn't surprise me to see a repeat next year.
ShaunWhite

Euler wrote:I was told at the start of the season that everything would be done to ensure he couldn't win this year because of this attitude. It wouldn't surprise me to see a repeat next year.
Told by who? Paranoid Lewis?

He had every chance to win...he lost it becuase he had so many terrible starts!
Then, 2/3 of the way through the season he said he'd 'gone away and put in lots of practice at them'. I don't imagine Toto had to tell Nico to go and practice.
Crazyskier

ShaunWhite wrote:Well, Lewis showed himself to be the sulking, moaning brat he his, again. So glad every single one of the C4 team thought the same. He even said there'd been nobody there to help him! (thanks team!).

Was so good when Seb passed Max and defended Nico's tail. There was no way on earth Seb was going to try and pass Nico. Seb dislikes Lewis and is a fellow countryman. Lewis didn't even have the balls to 'back it up' when it needed to be done, ie at the first corner. Boo hoo, ha ha.

My 85yo mum was please 'Rosco' won.
I echo this sentiment completely.

SOOO glad that Seb didn't pressure Nico and that now the whole world knows what an utterly arrogant self-centred prick Lewis is!
ShaunWhite

Crazyskier wrote: I echo this sentiment completely.

SOOO glad that Seb didn't pressure Nico and that now the whole world knows what an utterly arrogant self-centred prick Lewis is!
I'm so glad we agree crazyskier, there's plenty we disagree about elsewhere so it's nice to be on friendly terms again. There's nothing like a common enemy for uniting people :)
Crazyskier

ShaunWhite wrote:
Crazyskier wrote: I echo this sentiment completely.

I'm so glad we agree crazyskier, there's plenty we disagree about elsewhere so it's nice to be on friendly terms again. There's nothing like a common enemy for uniting people :)
?? I'm always friendly - or try to be!! :lol:
Euler

marksmeets302

I wonder who will take his place. Wehrlein is an option, but I heard he is really difficult to work with. Wouldn't surprise me if Vettel wants to push for a transfer. He doesn't seem to be happy at ferrari at all. Then again, Ferrari isn't likely to let him go.
ShaunWhite

Wehrlein looks the likely choice. I'd love to see Alsonso in the same car as Hamilton but that's unlikely to happen.
Dallas

Wonder how much input Hamilton will have to ensure whoever joins is a clear 2nd driver?? would rule the likes of Vettle out if he has to much say

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”