F1 Trading

Any markets not covered in the other boards
freddy

The drivers Championship has always been kind to me, some realy silly early prices,

Bet heavily on JB early on for the last 2 seasons and it's been very profitable :D

i might do the same this year 16-1 very very silly especially when you consider the new pirelli tyres that are going to be much less durable than the bridgestones ;) .
freddy

Forgot about this thread :)

I did end up backing Jenson Button and Mark Webber in the driver championship both at 16-1 ish of the top of my head and they were both in to around 10-1 before the first race, so a good start :).

have had a good year so far in-play too,
the new tyres and the drs have made things alot more harder for people to work out, even the commentators get confused sometimes which can only be seen as a good thing .
They spent alot of time on Sunday for example telling the listeners that Button's 3 stop strategy was the wrong choice, but watching the live timing it became pretty clear his pace was good and ended up the podium after having being behind Webber and Alonso :) .
freddy

BennyBlanco wrote:I've been looking at F1 trading this year (but actually have done none)!

But did have a look at the Button start in Italy based on the fact that he had better down force and thus more traction. My idea was to back pre-off and lay after first corner... watched the prices and he went from 4.8 to around evens in that time! It calculated at £132 profit off £100 trade... Wish I did it now! Just one for the mix!
I did this exact trade :)
shame you didn't put any money down, but if you know what you talking about which you clearly do, there are plenty of opportunities like this.
freddy

Nice trade on Alonso for pole 20.0 in to 9.0 :D

Don't think he will get pole but he going well in practise so far, hence the move.

think i might be talking to myself in this thread :lol:
freddy

Alonso now 3.7 just before qualifing :lol:
going to take me profits now.

20.0 in to 3.7 :o ,
bigest move ive manage to catch in quite some time :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShaunWhite

Chinese F1 GP https://youtu.be/f70LsCXpQ94 on now.
Euler

Just in time to create a second wave.

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”