NBA

Any markets not covered in the other boards
Emmson

What a tense game that was won with a buzzer beater. A real ordeal to come away with less than fiver.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

1.8 Raptors back is my entry point in my quest to extract something from game 3 v Bucks.
Emmson

Yeah I'll settle for that on at 1.8 and off at 1.44

Magnificent trading sport NBA Basketball, in future others will cotton on.
Emmson

A dirty win for the Raptors and for me too. We had over a million matched
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Paulo_Kayser

Fantastic results Emmson!

This is a wonderful sport to have fun and work!
But during the playoffs, I prefer to enjoy the game. My trade results are better in the regular season.

Good job!
Emmson

I thought 1.32 Bucks was an awful price but I got on anyway and it worked out, Hopefully Toronto will storm back now that I'm out. Am I the only person in UK who knows who the Greek Freak is? This is a great trading sport. I am on occasions willing to put in an 18 hour trading day
ec0n0mist

Emmson wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 1:48 am
I thought 1.32 Bucks was an awful price but I got on anyway and it worked out, Hopefully Toronto will storm back now that I'm out. Am I the only person in UK who knows who the Greek Freak is? This is a great trading sport. I am on occasions willing to put in an 18 hour trading day
Nah, I have a clue ;) My only reservation about MIL past few seasons is that they didn't have the depth, confidence nor experience on the roster to catapult The Greek Freak's lone talent to greatness. They do now! Well kinda... Bledsoe is a huge liability still. Similar to Westbrook (OKC): Neither seem to possess the capacity to differentiate between a good shot and a great shot. But worst of all, he often opts for the worst shot and that's him taking 3s. I mean there is a reason TOR leave him open from the perimeter every time he has the ball! If someone is shooting just 33% from downtown and an abysmal 23% in the playoffs, you're pretty much going to give them as many shots as they want if the alternative is having to battle The Greek Freak and/or Middleton in the paint. Unfortunately, the kid doesn't get it.

I had a tiny piece on MIL (to win championship) but hedged after game 2 vs DET. Just felt the market's expectations got way ahead of itself
Emmson

ec0n0mist wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 4:58 am
Emmson wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 1:48 am
Nah, I have a clue ;) My only reservation about MIL past few seasons is that they didn't have the depth, confidence nor experience on the roster to catapult The Greek Freak's lone talent to greatness. They do now! Well kinda... Bledsoe is a huge liability still. Similar to Westbrook (OKC): Neither seem to possess the capacity to differentiate between a good shot and a great shot. But worst of all, he often opts for the worst shot and that's him taking 3s. I mean there is a reason TOR leave him open from the perimeter every time he has the ball! If someone is shooting just 33% from downtown and an abysmal 23% in the playoffs, you're pretty much going to give them as many shots as they want if the alternative is having to battle The Greek Freak and/or Middleton in the paint. Unfortunately, the kid doesn't get it.

I had a tiny piece on MIL (to win championship) but hedged after game 2 vs DET. Just felt the market's expectations got way ahead of itself
Good work, I don't do outrights myself but looking at that maybe I should start.
Emmson

Delighted the Toronto Raptors make the NBA Finals but less delighted at losing £89 on the game £70 caused by an outage and another £29 by some bad trading. :evil:
Kafkaesque

Emmson wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 4:14 am
Delighted the Toronto Raptors make the NBA Finals but less delighted at losing £89 on the game £70 caused by an outage and another £29 by some bad trading. :evil:
Sooooo Emmson (and anyone else interested), what do you make of game 1? I would have thought GSW would be the fav by 3-4 maybe 5 points. Roster strength would suggest so. With them, GSW, being priced -1 early and the market flipping to make Toronto fav, it seems the smart money's on Toronto. Or the top bookies know something and want action on GSW.

I cannot figure out whether there's now huge value in my original thinking (and good value compared to the opening), or go with the smart money. Or probably best of all, leave it be, evaluate and go from game 2...
Emmson

I'm highly interested in game 1 ....................rest or rust for Warriors is the question? seems ages since they last played. I have put something on them at 2.12

I want Toronto to win so ideally Warriors will start like a house and I can green in the 1st 1/2 or even 1st 1/4

No reason (except US TVs needs) why Toronto in the eastern time zone is having a game start this late. :twisted:
Kafkaesque

Hmmmmm, I would more fancy Toronto to start fired up, and then GSW grinding it back and showing their class. Rather than GSW starting like a house??? On fire, surely :lol:

Gone with Toronto myself and will evaluate from there, whether to trade back and forth.
Emmson

Warriors have just gone odds on and I have exited as I don't like what I see from them.
Kafkaesque

Emmson wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 3:00 am
Warriors have just gone odds on and I have exited as I don't like what I see from them.
I was well pleased both with my position pre, and also the inplay trading for that one. Glad you got out, would have done the same with GSW's play.

Bring on game 2 :D
Emmson

Rest v Rust a factor in game 1, not in game 2 for Warriors so I have hopped on them at 2.22 ...........they often snap back after a defeat. My heart is ultimately with Toronto though.

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”