NBA

Any markets not covered in the other boards
Emmson

Its dribs and drabs of greens but now over £200 in last 30 days on the NBA.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

I don't make a habit of this but I do know when a game is completely dead.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

Not in terms of profit but in terms of consecutive greens my NBA trading has gone well past 100 greens in a row (betfair P+L only goes back 3 months)

Considering NBA markets are volatile and thin, not too shabby but my overall return is only about £500

Would not be worth the time and effort it if I wasn't an actual fan and follower of the sport which I am. :D I'm also a natural night owl :)
Last edited by Emmson on Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Emmson

:!:
ShaunWhite

:o Now that's one for the Hall of Fame.

Amazing work Emmson.
The Silk Run

NBA is not one of my markets, but your work will inspire others. Behind your results I can see a lot of hard work, and dedication has gone into achieving this. Very well done Emmson, your niche market Sir.
Emmson

San Antonio Spurs matched at 1.01 for over 24K v Boston Celtics, the game is now going to OT

Those 1.01 backers now hoping San Antonio Spurs win the overtime, a truly horrific and stressful time to endure.
Emmson

No joy in the OT so those 1.01 & 1.02 San Antonio backers have done their dough.
Emmson

Would love to know who other than me is dipping into NBA markets, where are they based?

WHO ARE THEY???
Emmson

Away from eurovision aural horse manure excellent trading the NBA Playoffs is and tonights Dallas Mavs v Clippers is a cracker
Emmson

This NBA Playoff between Memphis & Utah should see 400K+ matched by the end, very decent considering the time and them being non glamour outfits. NBA basketball is and will remain a great trading sport.
cmuddle

I just started NBA trading slowly getting my feet wet,

what's your take on Utah vs Memphis game.

any general strategy that you suggest?

Great to meet you
Emmson

cmuddle wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 11:36 pm
I just started NBA trading slowly getting my feet wet,

what's your take on Utah vs Memphis game.

any general strategy that you suggest?

Great to meet you
That game finished many hours ago but they will play again over the weekend.

NBA markets tend to correct during 1/2 time and time outs after prices have overshot (or undershot) the runway during the actual play. This is where I do much of my business.
darchas

The Silk Run wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:45 am
NBA is not one of my markets, but your work will inspire others. Behind your results I can see a lot of hard work, and dedication has gone into achieving this. Very well done Emmson, your niche market Sir.
Definitely inspired me! Well done Emmson! Dipped into my first ever basketball match this evening just to start to get a feel for it. Will certainly explore further, really nice to see your results shared.
Emmson

That is such a correction that I described earlier. Sadly I had my stakes set for dogs trading so could not take full advantage

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”