NBA

Any markets not covered in the other boards
zweistein

Where do you watch the games? Last couple of days the delay went from 8 to 20 seconds on bet365... I would pay to get a stream with 8 seconds of delay again
Emmson

I watch on 365 despite the delay and the gappy market its still tradeable.

Streaming delays should be shortening not lengthening as years go by, its a perennial problem. :twisted:
ec0n0mist

Some free alpha..

Bucks just lost their 3rd consecutive game vs the Heat. No team has ever come back from 0-3 in a playoff series. 0 of 139 be exact.

Bucks to win championship are currently 34 to 1.

Great lay value!
Emmson

GOOD RED! I limited the damage that could have been many times worse. Kawhi was so bad tonight and that 1st 1/4 from Nuggets was White Hot, everything was dropping.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

That was a magnificent game of NBA Basketball. Congrats Miami Heat, I was super confident you were going down tonight resulting in a manageable loss.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

LeBron James is receiving his 4th ring tonight, the greatest athlete on earth for about 10 years. Don't need to do anything more here. The only question is does he get his 4th MVP because Anthony Davis is making a case too.
rik

Emmson wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 am
LeBron James is receiving his 4th ring tonight, the greatest athlete on earth for about 10 years.
what makes you think a basketball player should be the greatest athlete, throw ball in the bucket, not mainstream outside america. well done on the profit
gazuty

rik wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:13 am
Emmson wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 am
LeBron James is receiving his 4th ring tonight, the greatest athlete on earth for about 10 years.
what makes you think a basketball player should be the greatest athlete, throw ball in the bucket, not mainstream outside america. well done on the profit
Comparison of athletes between sports, across eras or across sexes is a fools errand. Sure, it can be fun and good to fill column inches, but there is no answer.

Let there be no doubt that LeBron is an outstanding basketballer, there can be no argument in that and let us appreciate all athletes that give us such pleasure.
Emmson

All my NBA results for the season, only £35.51 proft (excluding the game I'm trading right now) because of messing up not once but twice when Brooklyn Nets clashed with Cleveland Cavaliers. NBA Basketball is a superb sport to trade.
Emmson

I don't spend much time on it these days but do love the sport and the trading of the sport.
Emmson

LeBron has the physique and athleticism & speed & durability to have succeeded in many many different sports if he had chosen them that is why I deem him the greatest athlete on earth, dissenters can please themselves. :D
Emmson

Massive turnaround in the game I was trading. Timberwolves NBA serial losers have stormed back.
Emmson

Nabbed a few pence on the Lakers game now. Never sneer at 1 tick. Sadly this NBA night will mean Afghanistan Zimbabwe T20 will have to be sacrificed in the name of sleep.
Emmson

Trading Phoenix Suns v Minnesota Timberwolves just like I did 24 hours ago, covid has done that to the schedule.
Emmson

Some day in the future Brits and Yanks will be doing peer to peer betting with each other, I long for that day. :D

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”