SPOTY 2020

Any markets not covered in the other boards
Tuco

superfrank wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:49 pm
You're welcome to it!

It's important to pick your trading battles.
...quite right, which is why I don't mess about with the horses or dogs but everything else is on my list :)
Naffman

Emmson wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:52 pm
Naffman wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:36 pm
.Broad no one gives a shit about cricket unless it's the ashes.
Cricket RULES on betfair, cricket volumes no other sport can compete.
The general public I mean, hence his 280 odds
Crazyskier

Naffman wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:19 pm
greenmark wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:05 pm
jamesedwards wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:01 pm
Hamilton appears to be almost universally hated in this country. I just can't see how he can win. But then you look at what he's up against. Such a weak line-up. Fury was my choice and now he's pretty much taken himself out of the running.
Universally hated in ths country?

You have got to be f***ing kidding.

The guy is brilliant.
Imagine a season with Senna, Schumacher and Hamilton.

Pick your winner from that lot.
Every F1 fan I know hates Hamilton, they think he's a good driver but just can't stand his personality...and I agree such a weak line-up if he doesn't win this year he never will...not like he'd/anyone would be too bothered.
Me included. F1 fan for over 40 years, loathe and detest Hamilton the hypocrite who tries to force his minority views down everyone's throat any chance he gets. He also betrays his white Mother every time he opens his big gob. Makes my skin crawl to see him hob-nobbing on Phillip Green's yacht!

CS
Crazyskier

greenmark wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:51 pm
Naffman wrote:
greenmark wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:05 pm

Universally hated in ths country?

You have got to be f***ing kidding.

The guy is brilliant.
Imagine a season with Senna, Schumacher and Hamilton.

Pick your winner from that lot.
Every F1 fan I know hates Hamilton, they think he's a good driver but just can't stand his personality...and I agree such a weak line-up if he doesn't win this year he never will...not like he'd/anyone would be too bothered.
Every F1 fan i know loves Hamilton. He doesn't come from a background of privilege. He has found sponsors for his career by sheer talent. He has never 'bought' a seat in a car. He is one of my heroes.
...You clearly don't know many genuine F1 fans.

Lewis has utterly betrayed the sporting principle of never politicising sport. He has literally bullied people into supporting his minority causes and the borderline terrorist organisation that is BLM.

CS
greenmark

Crazyskier wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:21 pm
greenmark wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:51 pm
Naffman wrote:

Every F1 fan i know loves Hamilton. He doesn't come from a background of privilege. He has found sponsors for his career by sheer talent. He has never 'bought' a seat in a car. He is one of my heroes.
...You clearly don't know many genuine F1 fans.

Lewis has utterly betrayed the sporting principle of never politicising sport. He has literally bullied people into supporting his minority causes and the borderline terrorist organisation that is BLM.

CS
I'll have to take a day to process that tirade. No I won''t. What 'minority causes' are you referring to.;
BLM and equality are not minority causes. I say 'well done' to lewis and his
campaigning . He's got balls.
Emmson

Nigel Mansell and Damon Hill have won this award 4 times between them and neither has a personality or were the leaders in their field, its all meaningless to me.
Crazyskier

Emmson wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:05 am
Nigel Mansell and Damon Hill have won this award 4 times between them and neither has a personality or were the leaders in their field, its all meaningless to me.
What? Both of those incredible English sportsmen won WORLD TITLES!

What on earth constitutes 'leaders in their field' if BEST IN THE WORLD doesn't?

Sigh...

CS
Euler

incredibly lively market this evening.
rik

ab missed it, what was the turnover in the end and what highest price Lewis traded at?

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”