Olympics 2021 (nee 2020)

Any markets not covered in the other boards
Dublin_Flyer

Trader Pat wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:27 am
When I first saw that headline today I thought it was something like Roberto Duran!

Not that bad thankfully but the poor horse looked terrified. Don't understand the logic of being drawn a horse. Apart from the horses being spooked, the outcome of an elite sport should have as little to do with luck as possible.
I only saw the video of it yesterday, talk about a storm in a teacup! It was basically a fist bump on the horses ass, I've gotten harder punches from my 5 and 6 year old nephews.
Agreed on the illogical drawing of horses, if someone is used to practicing for years on their nice friendly mare and goes up on a stubborn stallion with 20 minutes "bonding" time, it's bound to end badly.
Trader Pat

Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:55 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:27 am
When I first saw that headline today I thought it was something like Roberto Duran!

Not that bad thankfully but the poor horse looked terrified. Don't understand the logic of being drawn a horse. Apart from the horses being spooked, the outcome of an elite sport should have as little to do with luck as possible.
I only saw the video of it yesterday, talk about a storm in a teacup! It was basically a fist bump on the horses ass, I've gotten harder punches from my 5 and 6 year old nephews.
Agreed on the illogical drawing of horses, if someone is used to practicing for years on their nice friendly mare and goes up on a stubborn stallion with 20 minutes "bonding" time, it's bound to end badly.
I love this picture.

It's like the horse knows he's just crushed her Olympic dream and he's loving it! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Silk Run

Did you enjoy the Keirin Pat. I believe the Tokyo Olympics elevated this discipline.
Trader Pat

Yeah it was an interesting watch. Especially now that I'm an expert on the sport :lol:

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”