Any NFL Experts?

Any markets not covered in the other boards
LeTiss

Been dabbling with NFL Week 1

Very good liquidity, anyone else trade on this

I know nothing about the sport, just been trading on what I see in front of me
Morph

Be careful LeTiss. Although the ebb and flow of the game is superficially similar to Rugby League, there are differences which can lead to huge volitility as various rules come into effect,particularly at the end of each half.

Liquidity has been good for many years and it is a great sport that will reward careful study.

Good luck.
Emmson

I need to be wakey at 4.00am so cannot watch Superbowl :cry:
MemphisFlash

seen every super bowl since watching the Chicago bears win super bowl XX (20 for those that don't know roman numerals), lol
Looking forward to tonight's game. Both teams fairly evenly matched and should generate a lot of points.
C'mon Brady get No. 7. Go Bucs
Emmson

Finding difficulty sleeping so I may catch some Superbowl after all.

Probably favour Kansas City Chiefs if pressed
Emmson

I follow sports discussion shows across the pond for NBA and that is how I pick up bits n pieces on NFL from likes of Stephen A Smith ,Max Kellerman, Colin Cowherd Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe.
Emmson

Settled any GOAT arguments for sure Old Tom has.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rik

so is the guy on an extensive PED program, how is he still the best at 43 and not get injured
puntinrolls

rik wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:55 am
so is the guy on an extensive PED program, how is he still the best at 43 and not get injured
Vegetables and stretching apparently
Trader Pat

To be fair as good as he is he played behind one of the best offensive lines in football while at the Patriot's. And now at the Bucs he's playing behind another very good OL who give him the time he needs to get his passes away.

I'm a Seahawks fan and they have one of the best QB's in the league in Russel Wilson but the OL are crap and he never gets the time he needs to work his magic. Even I'd be able to break through and tackle him!

Back to Tom Brady and his longevity what you have to remember is some QB's like Wilson are very mobile and some like Brady are practically statues and he doesn't need to be the best athlete because of the protection he gets. Then take somebody like Gronkowski, he retired 2 years ago, had a full year away from the sport, comes back and wins a Superbowl, you couldn't do that in soccer or rugby or most sports.
Emmson

He's not in any way flash like Aaron Rogers , his decision making must be absolute mustard.
MoRobo44

I am still kicking myself that I didn't put money on Brady to win it all in Tampa.

https://www.sportsbetting3.com/nfl/nfl-betting#futures

Even +300 to win the NFC conference seems decent. Green Bay Packers defense was not that convincing last year and Brees retired!
Trader Pat

Massive news this:

https://www.nfl.com/news/broncos-acquir ... st-round-p

I hope the Bronco's can protect him better than the Seahawks have the last few seasons
Emmson

Oh look Aaron Rogers has lost another crunch game.
Emmson

Trader Pat wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:14 pm
Massive news this:

https://www.nfl.com/news/broncos-acquir ... st-round-p

I hope the Bronco's can protect him better than the Seahawks have the last few seasons
Russell Wilson has turned out to be a disastrous trade for Bronco's

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”