PDC World Darts

Any markets not covered in the other boards
Euler

1.01 could be about to be turned over!
111230-Lewis_vs_Jenkins_Sets_33.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
luissuarez

Being watching the darts the last couple of nights, fantastic entertainment even if you aren't betting or trading it. If I remember correctly Wade was at 1.02 at one stage earlier this afternoon and only won the match by winning a sudden death play off. What a match it was tho!!!!
Stewart

great entertainment and great trading opportunities.

Last match prime example. Had the pleasure of going this year (Tuesday gone) and I would recommend it to everyone - i took the family (two kids 6&11) and they loved it!
Euler

Another fabulous match this evening!
Euler

120101 - Hamilton vs Whitlock - 65 - Whitlock.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LeTiss

Amazing night last night, both Whitlock and Wade traded large amounts at 1.04/1.05 'in play', yet still lost. Some of the swings in Darts are incredible
CLOWNSHOES

I apologise in advance if this has been discussed before or if i am posting in the wrong place.

Im worried about asking this as it seems like there will be an obvious answer i have failed to notice :lol:

Howcome in darts which is a 2 man contest with no possibility of a draw the outsider is often a higher price to back than the favouite is low to lay.

I.E if i lay Phil Taylor vs webster i pay 1/14
Yet i can back webster @15s .... Why would anybody be laying taylor in this case ??

Thanks
Euler

The final is good match. So unlucky for Anderson there, shooting for 180 and ends up with no score, never seen that before.
PeterLe

What a cracking match that was last night!
I traded it and made a complete hash of it..I kept chipping away and greened up for £1.07 :D

I like Phil Taylor, he seems a really genuine bloke. (I remember reading somewhere his net worth is circa £15m!)
he also has an autobiography out I believe ? Might be worth a read..
Euler

04-01-2015 22-52-45.png
nickdelves

Had a bit of success trading the darts, basically backed the throw at the start of the set and traded out at the end. Straightforward but very profitable on tight 5-4 and 6-5 games in the later stages.

Another thing is that Taylor will always throw second win or lose the bull, so in the later stages he can be layed pre match and traded out after a first set loss or even the first game loss.

It's got me thinking about the premier league, but I'm wondering if the set format presents better opportunity so things may not be so good?

Anyone willing to share experience on the premier league or the PDC/Set format for that matter.

Thanks
Nick

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”