SuperBowl 2014

Any markets not covered in the other boards
kelpie

PeterLe wrote:Very one sided game in the end. interestingly enough; I continued to lay Seattle all the way down to 1.03 and scalped..(lay first) i still ended on a green.
if that works on on a side that totally dominated, it this had been even a little more competitive, It would have a good strategy.
Interesting how the pre-play market got it wrong for so long. All the overnight money leaned Denver - not massive favorite true on 1.8 but consistently leaned thataways for 24 hours.

About £0.5m matched before the game started
BJGardner

I dont know a lot about the game, had never seen a safety before but it goes to show not to listen to pundits.I was expecting an end to end game with both sides trading scoring plays.

On Channel 4 Vernon Kay said before the kick off that it would "definately definately go to the wire" and the pundit wih Colin Murray said that Denver would slow it down in the secong half to "eat clock".

Result Seattle had ir sewn up early and scored from the kick off in the second half (12 seconds).

Still as you say, the Sport definately has potential for trading.

Interesting that the market isn't suspended like soccer when a team scores, anyone know the rationale for this in soccer?

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”