Betfair nomad

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
Kai

PartsUnknown wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 5:33 pm
..there's a service that specifically helps sports bettors & poker players relocate, they take care of everything and help you avoid all the pitfalls in the process... they've been around for over a decade. If you're interested send me a PM and I'll send you their contact info.
PMed you about the service you mention, I'd be more than interested in hearing more about it.
pa69

PartsUnknown wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 5:33 pm
Butterfly777 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:22 pm
I guess I'm in a similar situation like you and wanted to ask if you were successful by now?
Sorry for the delayed response. I had everything lined up to relocate in March for 6 months, but COVID-19 put a quick stop to that plan.

The likelihood of a second wave this fall/winter is far too high to even consider doing this until mid-2021... at least in my situation.

BTW if you decide to go this route, there's a service that specifically helps sports bettors & poker players relocate, they take care of everything and help you avoid all the pitfalls in the process... they've been around for over a decade. If you're interested send me a PM and I'll send you their contact info.
Hi

I live in EU but in a Betfair-restricted country .

I'm very interested about that service too
Masterbanker

Hi I found your post as I’m looking to do exactly what you did. I tried to send you a PM get the service info but it won’t let me as a new user. Can you please help me? Thanks!

Return to “Betfair exchange”