Betfair Trading Simulator

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
jamesg46

Kai wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:03 pm
Archery1969 wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:56 pm
I am learning to shoot traditional recurve, no sights, no stablisers etc. Its pretty dificult to master, you need to judge distances without using a range finder or other such equipment. But very fulfilling when you can get all 6 arrows touching each other at 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 yards. :)
That's pretty cool actually, your username certainly checks out :)

Hm, you actually might have more Robin Hood qualities than you might realize, since you were literally giving away a greyhounds edge and stuff :D Someone even said that it was the only quality thread on the forum :mrgreen: Careful not to spoil them!
How did you find his YouTube handle, I tried & failed.... you're next level Detective Kai. I almost want to know what you know about me but I'm scared it's too much :lol:
Kai

jamesg46 wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:27 pm
Kai wrote:
Archery1969 wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:56 pm
I am learning to shoot traditional recurve, no sights, no stablisers etc. Its pretty dificult to master, you need to judge distances without using a range finder or other such equipment. But very fulfilling when you can get all 6 arrows touching each other at 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 yards. :)

Hm, you actually might have more Robin Hood qualities than you might realize, since you were literally giving away a greyhounds edge and stuff :D Someone even said that it was the only quality thread on the forum :mrgreen: Careful not to spoil them!
How did you find his YouTube handle, I tried & failed.... you're next level Detective Kai. I almost want to know what you know about me but I'm scared it's too much :lol:
But it's in his screenshot that he posted? Idk much about you James, just that you're a 34 year old Aerospace Engineer with a stoned neighbor.
jamesg46

Kai wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:36 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:27 pm
Kai wrote:

But it's in his screenshot that he posted? Idk much about you James, just that you're a 34 year old Aerospace Engineer with a stoned neighbor.
Clearly attention to detail isn't my strong point, I never noticed it... slacking in my ripe old age :lol:
isramirez

rosunad wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:38 pm
Hi everyone,

I have developed an application to practice and learn the management of exchange bets.

The application simulates a football match and allows you to bet on the most popular markets as well as to make cashouts. I hope you like it:

http://betfairtradingsimulator.com
Nice simulator but i found bugs.

- When u betting in the 2.5 or 3.5 or other FT markets as soon as 2 goal is scoread in the manual goals option those MARKETS are being marked as CLOSE even the 5.5 market is marked as CLOSE with just 2 goals...

Wonder is that kind of behavior is also a Betfair issue simulation ... jejejeeje just a joke

Regards!
Israel
rosunad

Hi,

Thanks for the warning, I will correct it as soon as possible.
rosunad

Hi!

I am trying to reproduce the error but I am not able to. When I add two goals to the score the O/U FT markets are correctly open.

Could you send me a screenshot or video of the error you indicate?

thanks
isramirez wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:12 am
rosunad wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:38 pm
Hi everyone,

I have developed an application to practice and learn the management of exchange bets.

The application simulates a football match and allows you to bet on the most popular markets as well as to make cashouts. I hope you like it:

http://betfairtradingsimulator.com
Nice simulator but i found bugs.

- When u betting in the 2.5 or 3.5 or other FT markets as soon as 2 goal is scoread in the manual goals option those MARKETS are being marked as CLOSE even the 5.5 market is marked as CLOSE with just 2 goals...

Wonder is that kind of behavior is also a Betfair issue simulation ... jejejeeje just a joke

Regards!
Israel

Return to “Betfair exchange”