Betfair Profit loss error

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
rain91

Hi guys,
a problem for a few weeks that I don’t see a loss longer than 7 days. (for example, if i choose last 30 days, i get: no results). But i have betting histroy, and PL for a very long time.
BF support cant help (they said, i need delete cookies, browser history, or i need use another browser -> i use chrome and ie).
By the way, this is the same error for my other friends account. Does anyone know any solution?
rik

since they changed the site couple of weeks ago it will just load a maximum number of markets, hopefully they will fix it soon
spreadbetting

They changed the amount of markets you can download in one go so you'll have to split your profit and loss history requests into separate days, or weeks if you're lucky, and add them up. It's a real pain in the ass, apparently they're looking to correct it but god knows how long that will take.

Hi there,

We have recently released an updated version of the Profit & Loss page within myaccount.betfair.com on our desktop site. This change has been made to improve the reliability and performance of our site by upgrading some of the legacy technology within the Exchange platform.

We are aware of the issues you have raised in this thread and are addressing them as quickly as possible. Currently, there are some limitations to the amount of data the page is able to load, which is preventing high volume customers from accessing their 3-month P&L. We estimate these limits to be at approximately ~10,000 bets, ~1,000 markets. We are working to improve this as quickly as possible.

We are also aware of the issues around the field information displayed for racing changing, and the removal of page navigation functionality. These issues are also high in our priorities and will be addressed as soon as we have fixed the loading issues.

In the meantime, if you are encountering issues loading your 3-month P&L, please consider doing so in 1-month intervals. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.
https://community.betfair.com/horse_rac ... s---update
rain91

Thanks for the answers. I hope, the fix it soon.
Crazyskier

rain91 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:16 pm
Thanks for the answers. I hope, the fix it soon.
Me too. In my case, I can get today and yesterday ONLY. Anything else is 'no report for query'.

CS

Return to “Betfair exchange”