Communicating with Betfair?

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
Derek27

Does anyone know what to do when Betfair completely ignores you on their chat facility? I'm getting the same repeated generic message and I haven't been abusive at all to them?

Edit: managed to get someone helpful this time, but any advice for the future or other members, please post. :)
rik

I had better luck calling then on chat or email. Otherwise could try [email protected] even if you arent vip
Derek27

rik wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:57 am
I had better luck calling then on chat or email. Otherwise could try [email protected] even if you arent vip
Cheers Rik, obviously I consider myself a very important person even if Betfair doesn't. ;)
sussex1200

Hello,
Apart from the Facebook messenger chat facility, that Betfair encourage you to use.... does anyone know of a telephone number to contact Betfair?

Thank you
Euler

Betfair used to have a call centre in Stevenage but after the Paddy Power takeover then blatted it. The live chat seems to have slowed up dramatically in the latter stages of last year, but that seems the only option now unless you are account managed.
jamesedwards

Their Twitter CS is excellent. Their last bastion of communication! Worth joining Twitter for this option alone. DM them @BetfairCS.

Return to “Betfair exchange”