Betfair got completely out of their friggin minds -£100 deposit limit

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
Euler

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:28 pm
What would you suggest? I don't think it would be to just sit back and wait to find out if you're this week's victim.
It seems quite popular to glue yourself to things. So maybe drive to Hammersmith and glue yourself to the doors?

But seriously, I hope that few are really affected and that Betfair are a bit more sensible in their approach. I have talked to them about these issues. But beyond this, I'm not sure how else I can influence things.
ShaunWhite

Euler wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:03 pm
I have talked to them about these issues. But beyond this, I'm not sure how else I can influence things.
I'm not really looking for your intervention, besides that's just another version of people abducating personal responsibility.

All I was trying to do was brainstorm some practical advice. It's like the outages, you can either talk about how annoying they are or you can talk about mitigation and resilience. I'm teaching grandma to suck eggs here :) You're a successful guy so obviously know all about nurturing relationships and being proactive, perhaps some of the others could learn from that.

Return to “Betfair exchange”