betfair football livestream is not working

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
moonspi87

Hello.

Football livestream on spanish la liga and italian league is not unavailable from yesterday. Are you having the same issue on your betfair account ?
Tetras

moonspi87 wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:41 pm
Hello.

Football livestream on spanish la liga and italian league is not unavailable from yesterday. Are you having the same issue on your betfair account ?
Yes.
moonspi87

Thats the answer on my question from betfairCS - ''Unfortunately, we're no longer working with one of our providers & this may affect the events you can stream, such as the Spanish La Liga. we're looking to add more content as soon as possible.''
Tetras

moonspi87 wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:23 pm
Thats the answer on my question from betfairCS - ''Unfortunately, we're no longer working with one of our providers & this may affect the events you can stream, such as the Spanish La Liga. we're looking to add more content as soon as possible.''
Wow :shock:
ODPaul82

French league disappeared as well, has been since last week at least for La Liga & also Segunda. Pretty much a huge chunk have gone from all leagues
For a Sunday I'd expect to see about 100+ games with live video, today it's showing about 20.
moonspi87

ODPaul82 wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:20 am
French league disappeared as well, has been since last week at least for La Liga & also Segunda. Pretty much a huge chunk have gone from all leagues
For a Sunday I'd expect to see about 100+ games with live video, today it's showing about 20.
From the top league is only German Bundesliga at the moment on betfair with live video. I've started to use a bet365 livestream while I trade football in play.

Return to “Betfair exchange”