BETFAIR PAYMENT METHOD

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
rigsbyofficial

Hello everyone!

I recently moved to Malta and I need to open a new payment account to use with Betfair.

That's' are the method I'm looking to open:
PAPAYA
MONESE
PROFEE
SATCHELL

I can't more open Revolut account from Malta.

Some one of you have some experience with some method mentioned before, or someone has any suggestion for suitable payment method to use from Malta to deposit and withdrawal from Betfair.

Thank you
Derek27

rigsbyofficial wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:22 pm
Hello everyone!

I recently moved to Malta and I need to open a new payment account to use with Betfair.

PAPAYA
MONESE
PROFEE
SATCHELL

I can't more open Revolut account from Malta.

Some one of you have some experience with some method mentioned before, or someone has any suggestion for suitable payment method to use from Malta to deposit and withdrawal from Betfair.

Thank you
Where have you moved from? Can you not still use your bank account in your old country of residence?
ShaunWhite

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:31 pm
rigsbyofficial wrote:
PAPAYA
MONESE
PROFEE
SATCHELL
Can you not still use your bank account in your old country of residence?
Call me old fashioned but what's wrong with a normal international bank? You know, the sort that just works wherever you are in the world.
Emmson

You mention PayPal that is the next best choice if direct bank transfer is off the table imo
ShaunWhite

Emmson wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:22 pm
You mention PayPal that is the next best choice if direct bank transfer is off the table imo
I think he said Papaya? But that's Sth American slang for pussy so not a name a serious bank would use surely. Putting money in your papaya takes on a whole new meaning. :?
Euler

Exactly how did you learn that bit of slang? :lol:
Derek27

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:42 pm
Emmson wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:22 pm
I think he said Papaya? But that's Sth American slang for pussy so not a name a serious bank would use surely. Putting money in your papaya takes on a whole new meaning. :?
So what do the other three mean?
Trader Pat

Euler wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:45 pm
I think a while back Shaun said he was going to retire or move to Colombia at some point so he's obviously been doing his research :D
Kai

rigsbyofficial wrote:
PAPAYA
Very unprofessional comments guys, a man is trying to set up a tropical fruit as his payment option and this is the the best advice he can get?!

@rigsbyofficial Maybe ping Eightbo with this query, I believe his location still says Malta/Germany.
ShaunWhite

Euler wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:45 pm
😁. Lockdown -> Learning Spanish -> Latin urban music radio -> Deciphering lyrics.

I'm just a bit concerned my Spanish accent is going to sound like the equivalent of a South London youth speaking English. They use that word for 'foreign tourist' too so don't get into a fight if you're ever called it 😳

Return to “Betfair exchange”