Account suspended for premium charge avoidance

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
spreadbetting

aleksandar wrote:Hi guys,

Does anyone know what happens with allowed number of data requests per second if they link several accounts for premium charge avoidance? If I my account is linked with N more accounts will I still be able to have 20 data request per second without any charge?
If they link the accounts they assume they're all one entity so you'll only get 20 requests per second/1000 bets per hour. But if you're a PC payer the charges are offset against comms you pay. I go over the bet and data limits all the time but haven't paid any data charges just because of the comms I rack up.
The Strulach

Hello Exacta,

I know about Betfair's premuim charge investigations from having your account suspended at the start all the way through the complaints procedure to getting a lawyer involved at the end. It would take a small book to go through it all. I'm happy to discuss it with you though if you want to reply.
Sigutis13

Hello Every one,
Could you suggest me from your experience,what should I do, my account at Betfair was charged of 3.5 K EUR, because it was linked with other Betfair customers account, and they accused that it's the same betting strategy.

Please suggest what to do in this kind of situation.

I will be appreaciated

Sigutis
LeTiss

Hmmm

Are you suggesting Peter, that in BF's eyes their biggest issue with fraud is customers avoiding PC, as opposed to customers having their accounts hacked?

That would say a great deal about the company BF has become!
foxwood

Linked accounts, hacked accounts, bots and their behaviour, bonus bagging - you name it, they seem to say they can find it http://www.featurespace.co.uk/products/fraudmanager/

When you are trading, they can probably predict more about what you are going to do next than you know yourself !

Orwell's 1984++ unless you vary your style frequently.
Euler

Minimising costs isn't fraud IMHO. If that is then linking family members because you have the same surname must also be classified in a similar manner.
langship

Hello guys,

I'm new here in the forum and had the same problem with PC reported on topic. I wonder if it is worth complaining to the organ of inspection authority of Gilbratar and resort to other means to try to recover my money, since it is a good amount ?. I ask this because I have read the reports and have not seen posts with solving problems. I'm getting worried.

thank you

Return to “Betfair exchange”