Christmas Hamper thread

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
Iron

LOL! Good old Betfair!

BTW, in my experience, if you make some excuse for having incurred the charges and ask them to refund them as a goodwill gesture, they'll normally oblige.

Jeff
LeTiss 4pm wrote:I had an email from Betfair on Christmas Eve

Just to tell me I had incurred £6.12 of data usage charges
Euler

IMHO, their lack of enthusiasm for keeping customers happy is getting concerning.
Dobbin

Hi Folks

It is all about selling their shares now before they screw the whole thing up all together.

Whos cares about the Customer when you are a shareholder

The way of the World now
Euler

So can I conclude that nobody received anything from Betfair this year? Were there any email greetings / best wishes? I didn't get anything in my inbox.
Iron

In fairness to Betfair, if they had sent everyone an e-card (if that's the right term!), we'd have all accused them of spamming us with a message designed to increase Betfair's profits rather than spread goodwill! :)

Jeff
Euler wrote:So can I conclude that nobody received anything from Betfair this year? Were there any email greetings / best wishes? I didn't get anything in my inbox.
Predicton

Nothing here. It seems a long time since the days of a diary or pack of cards dropped through the letterbox from Betfair
Euler

It's that time of the year again!

Betfair didn't even bother with anything last year, not even an email, so looking forward to seeing what the new CEO Breon can bring to the party this year.
freddy

Last thing i had was a calandar i think,
was about 5 years ago now :lol:
superfrank

thank you Peter and BA for the Christmas card.
hgodden

Many thanks from me too. I'd send one in return but you guys never leave your return address?

Anyway Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum and a healthy and prosperous 2013 (as long as it's not at my expense of course ;))
Euler

To give credit where it is due, Betfair did actually send me something this year. But it's more thanks to my account manager than Betfair as an entity, to use their parlance.
Euler

Another Christmas and another mailbox full of cards from Betfair, not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uU6Yfq2jwQ

We haven't been as well organised this year because of disruption at the office. But I will mail out greetings at some point this week. Wasn't even sure if we would have an office in January. Negotiations are going to the wire!
megarain

Looking at my yrs results, I have paid them over £50k in PC ..

Not sure if I should send them a xmas card, or expect one.

Its a very love/hate relationship - my therapist says I should get over it .. maybe hes right.
LeTiss

Euler wrote: We haven't been as well organised this year because of disruption at the office. But I will mail out greetings at some point this week. Wasn't even sure if we would have an office in January. Negotiations are going to the wire!
Not good enough mate - I've been a customer of BA for 7 years, I recommend you to everyone I know

This year, I didn't even get a bloody card! :lol:
(Only joking I hasten to add!)

Quite frankly, if BF cared about customers they would never have introduced Premium Charge in the first place, so I think you're pissing into the wind there Peter
Euler

LeTiss 4pm wrote:So I think you're pissing into the wind there Peter
I'm aware of that, but I've started facing with the wind so BF have to explain how they got wet.

Return to “Betfair exchange”