Make Offer Condition

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
ArticalBadboy

Hello all,

Is there a way of creating an automation condition in BetAngel for BetDaq that can identify when a selection on the exchange says 'Make Offer' (For example, the 0-0 scoreline after a goal has been scored.)
Would 'Fixed Odds' , where 'Back Odds' are 'Less Than' 1.01 identify this?

Thanks in advance

Regards
eatyourgreens

hi,
not an expert here :-( . but if I understand your post correctly, I think all you need to do is place a back bet higher than is on offer..........or place a lay bet lower than is on offer, and twiddle your thumbs and wait to matched !

have a nice day! :-)
stay safe!

!!!!! I have just re-read your post, I think if you wanted to lay 0-0 after a goal is scored you will probably be twiddling your thumbs for a long, long time, but, on the brighter side, if you wanted to back it you could ask for whatever odds you wanted...........and get matched!
ArticalBadboy

Thanks but that wouldn't work for me.
I'm looking for a way to Green up after the first goal has been scored, so while I do need to take action, my request for more of how to get the automation to trigger at the correct time.
It's harder in BetDaq than in BetFair as there are no signals etc
Thank you for your message
eatyourgreens

if betangel is limited on betbetdaq, instead of using signals, could you try backing 0-0 with a penny at say, 900/1 and if it is matched, use that to trigger your green up?
ArticalBadboy

Thanks
Due to lower liquidity, some 'non-possible' outcomes don't have 1000/1or 900/1...they just have 'Make Offer'....hence my post lol!

Return to “Betdaq exchange”