Betdaq new exchange site

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
ANGELS15

Betdaq has just launched what they call a 'new' exchange site. You can log into it directly or through the regular site. It appears at the current time you have a choice between using the old exchange site or the new one. I havn't had time to fully explore it so not sure if it offers much over the old site.
Euler

Had a nose, but can't see the difference. Maybe the new one is a bit more modern and responsive?
ODPaul82

The CSS has been updated to make it a bit prettier is the only difference I can see
Emmson

I can't see any difference in visuals but I had thought they had discontinued with Yank Nags but they are up there tonight.
stueytrader

They've recently added a 'new site' version I see - does anyone have any views, better or same?

Their normal site has been terrible for quite a while IMHO.

Edit. sorry see my above post above was added into this earlier one on same topic. From what I've looked at briefly today doesn't look much 'new' really.
ANGELS15

stueytrader wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:25 pm
They've recently added a 'new site' version I see - does anyone have any views, better or same?

Edit. sorry see my above post above was added into this earlier one on same topic. From what I've looked at briefly today doesn't look much 'new' really.
Their mobile app is truely appalling, very slow and laggy compared to any other betting app I've used and light years behind Betfair's. I think it's only really the decline in new exchange customers over the last 10 years that's allowed them to get away with it for so long.
stueytrader

ANGELS15 wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:17 pm
stueytrader wrote:

Their mobile app is truely appalling, very slow and laggy compared to any other betting app I've used and light years behind Betfair's. I think it's only really the decline in new exchange customers over the last 10 years that's allowed them to get away with it for so long.
Not an app user myself, but I guess that might mirror their website problems. It's a shame because I am becoming mostly a Betdaq user currently (some preferences over betfair despite their better site).
ANGELS15

stueytrader wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:40 pm
ANGELS15 wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:17 pm
stueytrader wrote:

Not an app user myself, but I guess that might mirror their website problems. It's a shame because I am becoming mostly a Betdaq user currently (some preferences over betfair despite their better site).
Yes I myself may find that I have to use Betdaq more. I keep getting irritating nagging messages from Betfair 'we've noticed a change in your play recently', 'you've deposited more than usual recenty'.

I lost a lot of income during covid lockdowns and was hoping to build my bank up through my back to lays and dobbing. However sods law over the last year my selections havn't performed as well as in previous years. Also I've found it harder to find a decent anount of selections in the first place. For years I could exepect to find around 5 or 6 decent chances a day. Nowadays if I can find one or 2 good ones I'm doing well.

As a result of this my smallish betfair bank keeps getting depleted and I've had to top it up more than usual but we're only talking £50-£100 every 10 days or so. In reality overall I'm not really doing much different to the way I usually trade. Betfair must have some sort of algorithm that looks at your recent balance transactions and triggers automated messages. Previously my bank would be 5 or 6 times it's current size and be maintained for months.

At least with Betdaq I havn't been getting any of these messages.
Emmson

I should get my biggest ever Betdaq green in 2 days, I don't think I've ever had one over £150 before.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Emmson wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:52 pm
I should get my biggest ever Betdaq green in 2 days, I don't think I've ever had one over £150 before.
Well done :)
Emmson

A terrible company to deal with, apparently I'm an Odds Monkey customer which I am absolutely not and have never been, though I did on one occasion take up a free offer for something or other some years ago. I made a withdrawal to paypal because I had desposited to paypal but they without telling me decided to change my withdrawal to a cancelled visa debit card. I may have got it sorted eventually after half a dozen email exchanges and some livechat shenanigans.

What A Palaver!

Not using this firm again EVER until I am recognized as NOT an Odds Monkey customer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

OH I SEE! is this why I have been paying zero commission. I was very confused at how they were tagging me as an OddsMonkey customer, how would they know and why would they care?

EXPIRES 31st December 2022
jamesedwards

I have to say the Betdaq customer service is head and shoulders above Betfair. You just email [email protected] and a knowledgeable human will be back in touch usually within an hour. Who'd have thought it?

Return to “Betdaq exchange”