Betdaq 2% commission plus 50% commission refund!

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
andyfuller

Yes it was as posted in the first post of this thread at the start of Feb.

You had to enter the promo code. They have just extended the offer as well. It has been running every week since the start of Feb and at present has no end date.

I don't get why you have to enter the code though as that just causes resentment imo if you forget to enter it/don't know about it.
convoysur-2

there extending it ,,i got an email last night
i have no idea who daniel is though,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
marko236

Does any one know what the Betdaq multiples are? is it to do with the exchange?
Bear's The Name

When exactly do they credit the money back? As I entered the TTBONUS code weeks ago and have seen no sign of any commission refund, despite pushing a lot of money through BETDAQ during that time.
andyfuller

It was paid every Wednesday though you had to have at least a £10 refund due to get any refund. I.e. you had to have paid at least £20 in commission to get the minimum £10 refund.

Given that commission is only 2% on offers that might explain why you have not received any refund, you basically haven't paid enough to earn a refund which in a kind of way is a good thing as it means your commission payments are low.

Re: Multiples - I haven't looked at them but I assume they are just like normal multiple bets? There is a tab next to the 'Exchange' tab on the home page for them:

https://www.betdaq.com/multiples
Bear's The Name

Ah, yes that makes sense, thank-you, I am mostly making offers and turning over a fair amount but my commission on most bets has been pennies, probably 2 or 3 quid per day. Just below the threshold.
andyfuller

Just had this drop into my email:

We are delighted to offer you our 50% Commission Refund Bonus promotion for all bets placed with a BETDAQ Trading Tool!

It is simple to qualify, all you need to do is enter the Promo Code: TTBONUS in the 'My Account' section of the BETDAQ website. Then, just bet using any BETDAQ Trading Tool and you will get 50% of your Commission refunded every Wednesday (up to £150 per week).

No need for you to incur premium charges, because here at BETDAQ you pay less and get 50% of your Commission Back!

*Terms & Conditions Apply

Return to “Betdaq exchange”