Signing in problems

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
buyshirts

Good Morning
I have not used Bet Angel for for Betdaq for ages. So i have updated to the latest version of BA but im getting "Bet Angel Authentication successful,however unable to connect to Betdaq using the supplied username and password".
I have used the same password to get into the betdaq website so it don't look like them details are blocked for any reason.
Does anybody have any ideas?
thanks in advance
PeterLe

Try signing in on the web site first with the account details
Mine only works on .co.uk not .com
Regards
Peter
buyshirts

Thanks Peter i have logged into the .com webiste and it works and i have tried using the same details on the Bet Angel with both selected the .co.uk and the .com to no avail
PeterLe

That's strange? Maybe drop an email to he support guys, not sure they will be around today, but one of them might be reading the forum?
Regards
Peter
buyshirts

Cheers will do
boardrep

HI all
Ive had similar issues over the last day or so with the Betfair side of the BA sign in process
I installed the Beta version of 1.43 yesterday from the link Dallas posted and last night when I tried to sign in I received an identity iso message and could get into BA although I could sign into the BF website without issues ,my username is xxxxxxx and I have not changed password so I guessed it was possibly a conflict between the 2 software issues.
I delted 1.43 re installed 1.42 and still had the same issue so I rebooted and was able to sign in
This morning I have had the same problem
strange
I just wanted to make the support team aware that there may be a conflict somewhere although I understand it may be because of the beta,Im not a computer expert but I do know how to use them
Euler

It's best to flag these issues to support directly or else they will get 'lost' on the forum: -

betangel.kayako.com

Return to “Betdaq exchange”